User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    A rolling stone....we're in Tucson, Az. now.
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gengiant View Post
    Thanks for the info, JCZ! Using the pressure washer sure would make things easier.

As to the summer temps here in Granite Bay/Sacramento - yes, they are a real killer and can do a job on an RV or boat. Thankfully, I've got the elements dealt with.
    Attachment 20703
    I thught you might have something like that, up there in Granite Bay. A beautiful area and beautiful homes to go with it. Do you have a lake view or are you further up?

Besides our first RV (an Arctic Fox).....we've had the boats also for the delta and Tahoe.... https://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/5188867
    Last edited by JCZhome; 06-13-2019 at 11:31 AM.
    SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Map = states that we've stayed at least one night in our RV.

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AR...TNTXUTWYsm.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCZhome View Post
    I thught you might have something like that, up there in Granite Bay. A beautiful area and beautiful homes to go with it. Do you have a lake view or are you further up?
    We're on the north side of town, basically in the Loomis basin, i.e. in the country with a Granite Bay zip code. It's about 3 miles to the lake...
    Holger & Corinne
    Granite Bay, CA

2019 Solitude 310gk w/goosebox conversion
    towed by 2012 Ford F450 Lariat crew cab 4x4
    Bilstein shocks, Air-ride air bags
    2 independent on-board Viair compressors w/2.5 gal. air tank
    Boston Whaler 21' Outrage when not towing 5'er

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holger I've used the Blue Beacon coast to coast. In the begining I use to ask them to look at their brushes. Now I just kind of look over at the brush closest to my driver's door. They are always clean and often seem to be new. I would think they'd have to be......some of those guys have a fortune in their truck's paint jobs and the same with the big diesel pushers and full body paint 5th wheels.

Like I mentioned, I've never had a problem and do get my rig and truck waxed regularly.
    SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCZhome View Post
    Holger I've used the Blue Beacon coast to coast. In the begining I use to ask them to look at their brushes. Now I just kind of look over at the brush closest to my driver's door. They are always clean and often seem to be new. I would think they'd have to be......some of those guys have a fortune in their truck's paint jobs and the same with the big diesel pushers and full body paint 5th wheels.

Like I mentioned, I've never had a problem and do get my rig and truck waxed regularly.
    Thanks for the info! I just noticed that there's a Blue Beacon on my route up to Oregon we'll be traveling late in July. I might just have to stop by there on our way home after glamping at the coast for a week.

Btw., nice Sundancer you had there, JCZ! At about the same time, we owned a '96 270 Sundancer. I'm surprised we never hooked up with you guys. But who knows. Maybe Potluck Beach??
    Holger & Corinne
    Granite Bay, CA

2019 Solitude 310gk w/goosebox conversion
    towed by 2012 Ford F450 Lariat crew cab 4x4
    Bilstein shocks, Air-ride air bags
    2 independent on-board Viair compressors w/2.5 gal. air tank
    Boston Whaler 21' Outrage when not towing 5'er

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They just had the Southern California Grand Design Rally and many from California were posting on the facebook group about the Blue Beacon in Corning.

There's another one on I-5 at the Hwy. 12 exit near Lodi. I've used that one last year.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I carry all the gear and an extendable wash pole I bought at a big truck shop. Love to wash the bugs off when we get settled.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Andrew in the Burgh
    2015 Reflection 317RST...Auction Rebuild

See Thread Here:
    https://www.mygrandrv.com/fo...795#post145795

2016 F350 CCLB DRW 6.7

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123