Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imagine 2670 MK Speakers ?

Hi

New 2670 MK owner here. I'm not sure as to why and from what I have read in other postings here I should have 4 speakers in my camper. Funny thing is I only have 2 . They are cheap'os and I will replace them once I figure out there size. Not sure if they are 6.5 or not. I just found it funny that they would install only 2 speakers. We do have the outside blue tooth speakers . Not our first camper ,but it is our only camper with just 2 speakers. Is this some sort of mistake? Wouldn't be the first mistake by a manufacture I have seen.

Thanks.
    JimT

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope, you have 4.

2 on the inside and 2 outside. No Bluetooth speakers, just blue lights in the outside ones.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScopesNC View Post
    Hi

New 2670 MK owner here. I'm not sure as to why and from what I have read in other postings here I should have 4 speakers in my camper. Funny thing is I only have 2 . They are cheap'os and I will replace them once I figure out there size. Not sure if they are 6.5 or not. I just found it funny that they would install only 2 speakers. We do have the outside blue tooth speakers . Not our first camper ,but it is our only camper with just 2 speakers. Is this some sort of mistake? Wouldn't be the first mistake by a manufacture I have seen.

Thanks.
    JimT
    Jim, if you have the Furrion receiver/DVD player, this unit will pair with your phone’s Blue Tooth signal. It also allows you to turn on (1) inside speakers, (2) outside speakers, neither, or both sets. That’s a small button on the left side of the faceplate. There is also an aggravating tiny black plug in the headphone jack opening that if pushed in all the way will lock out function to both sets of speakers (can’t think why, except maybe to keep dust out). It’s really taken us two years to figure out the operation, but then, I also can’t eliminate “demo” mode on my car system
    N
    Bruce and Nancy
    2018 Imagine 2150rb
    2011 Silverado 1500 5.3L

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post
    Nope, you have 4.

2 on the inside and 2 outside. No Bluetooth speakers, just blue lights in the outside ones.
    Well that clears up my little confused mind.
    Thank You very much for the reply.
    Jim T

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Houndbb View Post
    Jim, if you have the Furrion receiver/DVD player, this unit will pair with your phone’s Blue Tooth signal. It also allows you to turn on (1) inside speakers, (2) outside speakers, neither, or both sets. That’s a small button on the left side of the faceplate. There is also an aggravating tiny black plug in the headphone jack opening that if pushed in all the way will lock out function to both sets of speakers (can’t think why, except maybe to keep dust out). It’s really taken us two years to figure out the operation, but then, I also can’t eliminate “demo” mode on my car system
    N
    I do have the Furrion radio and your answer is great guidance on it.
    It is funny they would not have built 4 inside speakers. At least to me it is strange.
    Ah well .
    Thank you for the reply and answer.

Jim T

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScopesNC View Post
    I do have the Furrion radio and your answer is great guidance on it.
    It is funny they would not have built 4 inside speakers. At least to me it is strange.
    Ah well .
    Thank you for the reply and answer.

Jim T
    At first, I found your wanting 4 inside a strange request. Then I realized your TT is much larger than our tiny space inside. I’m sure you want the sound to reach all areas inside. Probably wouldn’t be too difficult to add a couple sets in remote bedrooms or living areas.
    N
    Bruce and Nancy
    2018 Imagine 2150rb
    2011 Silverado 1500 5.3L

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some of the reasoning is that the person that may be in the bedroom may not want to hear the radio while the person in the living area does.

The Furrion is only dual zone, so that is the inside and outside split.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    And...verify the operation between inside/outside/both. Tiny little indicator on the display about which zone is currently on. And it seems to reset to both if you completely cut the power from the battery. Learned this the hard way - blissfully watching "Deadwood" on TV late in the evening, then discovered after a couple of nights that the outside speakers were on also, and we had been teaching all the kids in the surrounding campsites very creative new ways to swear!
    2017 Imagine 2670MK
    2012 F-150 SCrew, Eco, 4x4 6.5 box
    Max. Tow, HD Payload, Airbags, ProPride hitch
    (Previous: Jayco 26.5RLS Fifth, Revolution Pinbox)

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sande005 View Post
    And...verify the operation between inside/outside/both. Tiny little indicator on the display about which zone is currently on. And it seems to reset to both if you completely cut the power from the battery. Learned this the hard way - blissfully watching "Deadwood" on TV late in the evening, then discovered after a couple of nights that the outside speakers were on also, and we had been teaching all the kids in the surrounding campsites very creative new ways to swear!
    Daddy...……..What's a hoople head?
    Great series, I'm rewatching it, loaded with nasty language.

My theory for not having speakers in the bedroom is: GDRV saved $3.98 on the cost of speakers and wire.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You two are a hoot! And Ian McShane is deliciously disgusting. Been a fan since “Lovejoy”!
    N
    Bruce and Nancy
    2018 Imagine 2150rb
    2011 Silverado 1500 5.3L

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast