User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A rolling stone....we're in Tucson, Az. now.
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Toilet suggestions from full timer for two years and whose tank level monitors still work:

Do not dump your black tank until the toilet burps back when you flush it. Dump the black tank, close it, fill it back up and fill with the black tank rinse (watching the monitor or by flushing the toilet regularly watching for the burp) and dump a second time. Then add approx. 10 gal. of water back in the black tank using the black tank flush. Talk to everybody in the family....use as little toilet paper as possible to get the job done. When going #2 , fill the toilet (half flush adds water) with water before you flush it all the way down. This method has kept our black tank sensors working for our full time life style for the past two years.

Gray water tanks.....always wipe each dish and utensil anything that's visable.....if you can see it, wipe it with a paper towell in to the trash before putting the dish or utensil in the sink dishwater. We use paper plates with our regular corelle plate underneath for support.

To clean and rinse all three holding tanks after we dump our tanks we use baking soda followed by white vinegar......at least a cup of each. If you can do this just before you pull out, it will splash around inside your holding tanks as you go down the road.
    SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Map = states that we've stayed at least one night in our RV.

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AR...TNTXUTWYsm.jpg

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just checked our trailer with a level. We were off front to back a good six inches. I leveled manually, and did the zero point leveling. We will see how it is at our next stop.

Thanks for this valuable information!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12