Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

self tripping breakers in the front battery/hydraulic area of 5th wheel

Does anyone have the electrical diagrams for the self tripping breakers which includes the hydraulic 50A that is behind a plastic cover in the front storage battery/hydraulic compartment. I want to replace them with heavy duty bussman breakers in place of the cheap ones, the hydraulic one in particular that everyone has trouble with once it starts to fail. I would like to know what the other ones control.

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would help if you list the year and model. Judging from the "hydraulic" breaker I am guessing Solitude or Mighty Mo'.

One of the breakers will be for the electric brakes. One will be from the battery to the rest of the breakers, there may be a brass plate that connects most of the breakers to the battery. The others will be converter/inverter , and power to miscellaneous items.

Brian

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...by-80a-breaker
    https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...or-Slide-Outs?
    https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...on-the-bus-bar

Hi Tcioch,
    These first two links talk about replacing the hydraulic breaker with an 80 amp one.
    The last link is one I asked regarding what is controlled by those other breakers...may be helpful

RobM
    RobM
    2017 Chevy Silverado 3500 L5P, Transfer Flow 35 Gal Aux Fuel Tank, Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover
    2018 Solitude 310-GKR, Curt Q-20 puck system hitch, TST TPMS 507, Titan discs

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a general looking one based off of CoChris's description.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5th Wheel DC Wiring.pdf 
Views:	21 
Size:	105.7 KB 
ID:	20645
    - Gene

Kim & Gene
    2015 Reflection 317RST
    2017 Ram 3500 CC LB 4x2 6.7 CTD AISIN 3.73 DRW Auto Level Rear Air, BD3, Prodigy P3, Aux Tank

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes, it is a solitude 321rls 2017 with the hydraulic levelers, hydraulic kitchen/living space slides and electric slide bedroom.