User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you. I'm going to see if this will be practical in our 385TH.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice job. Neat and clean!
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice installation. We have same rig and have done both kitchen and bathroom faucet upgrades and replaced the cheapo bath fan. I used a Fantastic fan with a remote control.

I am sure my DW would love the dishwasher but we have filled that space with pots, pans, and other kitchen stuff we could not fit elsewhere.

I'd really like to replace the cheap shag carpet they put in this coach. I have some Dupont Stainmaster carpet at home leftover from when we did same in a motorhome. However, I am not sure I am up to crawling around on my knees to do it.
    2019 Solitude 384GKR
    Stored, used at Myrtle Beach, SC
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should LOVE your Bosch! I was stationed in Germany & first found out about quiet dishwashers there. I will never buy a different brand & loved them so much, I even put them in my RENTAL properties, including the 18" in my old duplex that couldn't take the standard 24". Just make sure you clean the filter in the bottom once in a while. You will NOT need to pre-clean your plates etc, YES you heard that correctly! NO prewash needed & use the Finish-power ball tablet. You will not be disappointed! Congrats!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks amazing!!!! Great job! Not showing my wife 🤣
    Don
    Don & Gayle
    3 fur babies
    2016 solitude 375re
    2015 Chevy Silverado 3500 SRW crew cab short bed LTZ Z71 Duramax
    Rear timbren suspension blocks
    PullRite super glide 24k auto-slide
    Morryde rubber pin box
    Sailun G637

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrich82 View Post
    It was a busy weekend. We have a 2019 384gk-r Solitude and we made a few upgrades on Sunday. My wife wanted a dishwasher so we ordered a Bosch 800 series 18inch compact dishwasher. It's so quiet that you have to put your ear to the door to even hear the water splashing. Thank god it has an LED light that shines on the ground when it's running. We went with the hidden controls for a cleaner look. The install was much easier than I expected, even with it being prepped. One item at Lowes so i was able to connect the drain to the plumbing and then having to cut down some of the shelving to fill the gap at the top of the dishwasher. It was originally 1 1/4 gap. If you look closely you can see two pieces of wood cut to fit then drilled together to cover the gap

IMG-0372

Hi jamesrich82

Great job installing the dishwasher. This led to getting the exact same one for my 2020 Solitude 310GK. Installation went pretty good. After removing the shelves and doors I only had to replace the drain on the big sink with one that had the fitting for the dishwasher drain.

I have one question for you though. I see that yours is flush mounted. I assume you used the two flat head screws on the side to secure the washer. If it is flush mounted there is no wood to screw into. How did you attach yours.

Thanks
    Best regards, Lou & Diane Cetrangelo, Saint James, NY
    2019 Ford F350 Lariat | Dually | Diesel | 4x4 | Super Cab | 8' Bed | B&W Goose Ball
    2020 Solitude 310GK | Reese 20k Goosebox |1,550 Watts of Solar | Victron 3k Mutiplus II | 3 SOK 206 AH Batteries | Disk Brakes | MorRide IS

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I figured it out. The dishwasher came with right and left hand brackets that snap into the top. Then you can push it all the way in and screw to the sides of the brackets (while the door is open). Unfortunately I have two right brackets. I pushed it in just far enough so the white seal is hidden, then used the flat head screws from the sides to secure it. The door is not flush but it looks OK.
    Best regards, Lou & Diane Cetrangelo, Saint James, NY
    2019 Ford F350 Lariat | Dually | Diesel | 4x4 | Super Cab | 8' Bed | B&W Goose Ball
    2020 Solitude 310GK | Reese 20k Goosebox |1,550 Watts of Solar | Victron 3k Mutiplus II | 3 SOK 206 AH Batteries | Disk Brakes | MorRide IS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12