User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dishwasher install, New sink Faucet and a Maxxair Deluxe Fan

It was a busy weekend. We have a 2019 384gk-r Solitude and we made a few upgrades on Sunday. My wife wanted a dishwasher so we ordered a Bosch 800 series 18inch compact dishwasher. It's so quiet that you have to put your ear to the door to even hear the water splashing. Thank god it has an LED light that shines on the ground when it's running. We went with the hidden controls for a cleaner look. The install was much easier than I expected, even with it being prepped. One item at Lowes so i was able to connect the drain to the plumbing and then having to cut down some of the shelving to fill the gap at the top of the dishwasher. It was originally 1 1/4 gap. If you look closely you can see two pieces of wood cut to fit then drilled together to cover the gap

IMG-0372

IMG-0373

IMG-0374

I was tired of the faucet feeling like it was going to break so we picked up a Delta Faucet that will change colors depending on the temps. Along with that I drilled through the counter and installed the soap dispenser that came with it.

IMG-0379
    IMG-0382

Last but not least, I wanted to replace the dinky 12v fan in the bathroom. I ordered the Maxxair Deluxe and swapped it in. The install was much easier than I expected, only took 30 minutes from start to finish. The worst was scraping off the old sealant on the roof

IMG-0385

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, very nice! I never envisioned anything other than a Fisher and Paykel drawer dishwasher in that space. You've got a real one. I am NOT showing this to my wife! Congrats on all the fine mods.
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you like the maxxair fan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2016 Grand Design Imagine 2600RB
    2017 Ford F-150 3.5L CC max tow pkg
    Andersen WDH
    EMS-HW30C

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whoa! Now that’s what I’m talkin bout! Well done!!!
    2017 Ford F450 - our kids call her "Big Red"
    2018 Grand Design Reflection 28bh

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice...I love that dishwasher..buy they are sure proud of it with a $900 price tag on it. If I have to start doing dishes it will be on my list of mods.

What model Delta Faucet did you install?
    Brian-USMC Retired
    2019 Reflection 297RSTS
    2019 RAM 3500 Laramie MegaCab-4x4 DRW-AISIN
    Propride 3P Hitch
    Spokane, WA

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice job!
    2019 F250 Lariat
    2020 Solitude S 2930RL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by detroit_johnny View Post
    How do you like the maxxair fan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Had one similar in our last trailer and we liked it. It moves a ton of air, reversible flow and can set to auto for 78*. Plus its the larger unit so it sits like 8 inches tall on the roof when closed and 14 inches or so when open. Nice thing is it can be used during a rain storm without water coming in since the vent to the outside is tilted down

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by reeldirtydawg View Post
    Nice...I love that dishwasher..buy they are sure proud of it with a $900 price tag on it. If I have to start doing dishes it will be on my list of mods.

What model Delta Faucet did you install?

It’s the Allentown model. It wasn’t my favorite on display, but I really like it once i got it installed.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That dishwasher is a very cool modification. I'm going to look it up, but can you tell me what the required mounting depth is? My wife would love something like that. The small "RV" units just don't have the capacity. That looks truly useful. We'd have to give up some under-counter space, but it might be worth it.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    That dishwasher is a very cool modification. I'm going to look it up, but can you tell me what the required mounting depth is? My wife would love something like that. The small "RV" units just don't have the capacity. That looks truly useful. We'd have to give up some under-counter space, but it might be worth it.

Im not sure the mounting depth, but the standard bosch 18" compact fit. It's right up against the back wall with the hoses, but i would say it fit perfectly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast