User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that I've seen some more pictures of the new exterior, I actually like it. More than the graphics, it is the white fiberglass that makes makes the biggest difference. I stand by my previous comment that it is less upscale in appearance but instead of appearing to be "entry level" is actually more modern and sporty. It would actually look great with my magnetic gray truck.

I'm not a huge fan of the new interior color scheme but I appreciate the fact that they went to hidden hinge cabinet doors. I'm actually pretty jealous of that. I also noticed that at least on the 303, they have moved to a Norcold refrigerator. I wonder if that is a cost or performance issue. I have read of plenty of problems with both Dometic and Norcold double door refrigerators.
    2019 F250 Platinum, 6.7, LB, FX4, High Capacity Tow Package
    B & W Companion
    2019 303RLS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like the block lettering is quite similar to the Winnebago style on their trailers. Probably cheaper per unit and in line with their products.
    Brian and Paula- Truckee, CA
    2015 Reflection 303
    2017 Dodge Ram 3500 6.7L Cummings Turbo, Aisin HD Transmission
    B&W Companion Slider, Firestone Air Bags, Compressor with wireless remote

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another thing I’ve noticed is maybe it’s due to my location but there was 10 reflections in the campground I was at this last Fourth of July weekend. I only spoke to three owners the one thing we all had in common was Our Dissatisfaction of the dealership we all bought them from. I think the new graphics look kind of cheap and like they’re trying to save money on multi color?
    Last edited by Larrygdbhs; 07-13-2019 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Voice to text

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do Not like the white exterior. Won't be buying a new one for a while.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the white exterior and it would match my truck
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20181011_111752.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	21635
    People keep telling me to follow my dreams...so I went back to bed

2019 303rls
    2017 GMC 2500hd ccsb 2wd 6.0 gas
    Andersen ultimate rail mount hitch

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont like the change in color or graphics, and am glad we got a 2019. We bought the 285BHTS and love that floor plan and the colors inside and out. The bunk area is great for the kids with big bunks that will work as they grow and we do not feel like we were sacrificing the den or master for a huge full size room with bunks. We swapped out the U dinette for a reclining 80” sofa and use tv trays if we get stuck inside eating. The rear storage area under the bunk is great and we use that space for folding tables and other tailgating gear. I debated a 5th wheel, 28BH, same floorplan but with an outside tv and fireplace inside...and I still do at times (usually after towing several hundred miles), but I have a tonneau and bed slide on my truck and decided to stay bumper pull. I am sure market research led to the changes, but I am not a fan of the color, graphics or floor plan changes (so I must be a market outlier or not in the target market). So we are lucky we got what we got when we got it!!

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had a 2017 for nearly 3 years and really liked the exterior color and graphics. We had only seen pictures of a 315RLTS in the new interior and exterior colors and felt the change was not the best. We were prepared to not like the new interior and exterior as much as the '17. Having now had a new 2020 for all of a week, we are very happy with the changes. I actually prefer the new graphics and colors over the old. It just looks cleaner and more current to me with maybe a little dash of Momentum. Love the black/grey colors, really looks nice with my black truck. The change we really love is the interior. I was prepared to not like this but as soon as we saw it in person it was love at first sight! Much lighter, airy feeling. I wouldn't trade back. IMHO, this change was good!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 on the new colors and interior being an improvement. We specifically waited to get a 2019 with the new colors. More modern looking. The addition of a window over the sink and hiding the hinges on the cabinet doors - all improvements from our perspective. But I still think the previous color looks great too. And I do agree that the hand scripted Reflection looks cooler than the block lettering but regardless I think the reflections are the best looking rigs out there.
    Mark
    2020 Reflection 303RLS 2019 Ram 3500 SRW Laramie HO Cummins
    2018 Flagstaff Shamrock 21SS Hybrid (previous)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just finished replacing the Graphics on the Front cap on my 2017 Reflection. They were weather beat pretty good. What a pain in the butt!!! But now the rig looks new again. About 400.00 for the decals from GD. Self install...IMO the graphics on the '17's were the nicest looking...
    2017 F350 Lariat, Dual rear wheels
    2017 GD 311BHS

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phonemannn View Post
    I just finished replacing the Graphics on the Front cap on my 2017 Reflection. They were weather beat pretty good. What a pain in the butt!!! But now the rig looks new again. About 400.00 for the decals from GD. Self install...IMO the graphics on the '17's were the nicest looking...
    They should have been free. 5yr warrantee. Parts but no labor.
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH - SOLD
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast