User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Biker Bar in Momentum 25G

I would like to install the Biker Bar in my 25G for my Street Glide rather then using D-rings to secure it. I'm curious if anyone on this forum has this Biker Bar in their TT. I know some of you with fifth wheels use it. My issues are with the underbelly of the 25G and any holding tanks in the way and if they are is there open space above them for carriage bolts/nuts. I believe the floor thickness is strong enough. I'm asking this question in hopes of avoiding a lot of work which I'm questioning since I just purchased this trailer. Thanks for anyone's help!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Successful installation

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2006[2].jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	22238Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2001[1].jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	22239

If you are an owner of a Momentum 25G and ever considered doing this install it can be done.

Just wanted to share that plenty of space exists once you pull down a fresh water tank to install the "Biker Bar".

A rolling stone....we're in Tucson, Az. now.
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are looking at down sizing from our Momentum 376TH (which we've taken a deposit on) and possibly going to the 25G. Not being able to install my Biker Bar could be a deal breaker for this model so I will be following this thread.

What truck are you pulling this with?
    SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Map = states that we've stayed at least one night in our RV.

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AR...TNTXUTWYsm.jpg

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A new 2019 RAM 2500 (Big Horn trim) 6.4 hemi

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check out the "CONDOR" wheel chock. We love it in our Momentum to hold up a GOLDWING

A rolling stone....we're in Tucson, Az. now.
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Haven View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2006[2].jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	22238Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2001[1].jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	22239

If you are an owner of a Momentum 25G and ever considered doing this install it can be done.

Just wanted to share that plenty of space exists once you pull down a fresh water tank to install the "Biker Bar".
    Is the underside covered in coroplast or is the water tank exposed?

Biker Bar is the only way to go with a Harley.....don't need a wheel chock or straps and it's much more secure than either of those two offer. We've been coast to coast twice with my CVO mounted on the Biker Bar. No problems at all.
    SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Map = states that we've stayed at least one night in our RV.

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AR...TNTXUTWYsm.jpg

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The underside is covered with coroplast but was easy to take down temporarily and drop the fresh water tank on the door side. The water lines are on the slide side. We were able to drill pilot holes first followed by larger and then mount underside metal plate. Sealed everything backup and sprayed foam to cover openings. The Street Glide is centered in the trailer from side to side and slightly back from the center going front to back. Front tire around one foot back from kitchen counter.