User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Butcher View Post
    Says 9". I suspect I would not use that full amount. I can say, fully retracted, it did not add to the length and still is within GD height specs.

According to Lippert, it is used for their trailer jacks. If you go through their Online Training program, it does indicate you can use them for their 5th wheel jacks. I even emailed them to confirm this. 9 months later, I just got around to confirm that it does fit and it's a plug and play kind of modification.

https://store.lci1.com/foot-pad-for-...cks-9in-405217
    I was on their website and found the product. The pad is 9" it didn't say the extension length. Someone had ask the question on their website regarding how much it extends it if is the full 9" and the answer they got was the pad is 9" and to contact them directly about extension length. When you get yours could you measure what it actually gives for an extension amout?

Thanks
    2018 3500HD Chevy Duramax CC SB
    2014 2500HD Chevy Duramax CC SB(sold)
    Pullrite 2700 Autoslider
    Timbrens
    2018 28bh 5th wheel
    X23B Jayco (sold)
    1991 Pop-up (sold)
    Tent (might bring along so I know what camping is like again)

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The extension from the weld to the top is about 8.25".

I'm not certain what the purpose everyone else would expect these to do, but if indeed the over stroke code is common and adding a couple of spacer blocks solved this problem, this could be the answer for you. If you are expecting an adjustment like the front extension, then you will be disappointed.

Each adjustment hole is just over 1.5" and like the picture shows, there are 4 holes. As mentioned in my first post, when it is retracted fully, it did not lower the stock pad.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome!
    Thanks
    2018 3500HD Chevy Duramax CC SB
    2014 2500HD Chevy Duramax CC SB(sold)
    Pullrite 2700 Autoslider
    Timbrens
    2018 28bh 5th wheel
    X23B Jayco (sold)
    1991 Pop-up (sold)
    Tent (might bring along so I know what camping is like again)

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Butcher View Post
    Says 9". I suspect I would not use that full amount. I can say, fully retracted, it did not add to the length and still is within GD height specs.

According to Lippert, it is used for their trailer jacks. If you go through their Online Training program, it does indicate you can use them for their 5th wheel jacks. I even emailed them to confirm this. 9 months later, I just got around to confirm that it does fit and it's a plug and play kind of modification.

https://store.lci1.com/foot-pad-for-...cks-9in-405217
    Thank you for this info. I am always getting out of stroke errors for my middle stabilizers, even on level ground if I don't put a couple of leveling blocks under them. Don't want to lower the stabilizer mounts due to possible clearance issue backing into my driveway.

The leveling blocks are 1 1/2", and two together is 2 1/2", so two holes will work, with an additional 3" to spare, fantastic.
    Last edited by Wileykid; 12-04-2022 at 07:18 AM.
    2023 Chevy 3500HD CC SB 4x4 Dmax
    2021 GD 320G with 8K axles

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My big issue would be to fully retract them. A new habit to learn I guess. I hope it's not going to cost me a lot.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have to raise the front up so its above level and then hit auto level and it will work every time
    Bob and Shirley (both recently retired)
    Ontario Canada
    2018 Solitude 310GK
    2018 Ford Diesel King Ranch F350 Short Bed
    Pull Rite Super Glide

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567