Quote Originally Posted by JKellerJr View Post
Yet if you can find it, the LCI literature on the level up system SPECIFICALLY says one of the advantages of level up vs other brands was the ability to use it to change tires (I had it a week or so ago but cant find in again). My guess is the lawyers got involved and nixed that for liability reasons.

I have never run mine up on block for an out of level site. I do use the Andersen jack block to keep the stroke as short as possible but I have had wheels off the ground on several occasions.
Interesting. Not to nitpick...but Ground Control 3.0 is the electric system (Ground Control TT for travel trailers) and Level Up is the hydraulic system (been corrected on that in another forum) - just in case they have any functional differences besides the actuator types. They do clearly have the power and stability to get the job done for a tire change. I would prefer the ability to better manipulate the middle stabilizer jacks but even with just the fronts and rears, they raise the trailer right up. Anderson Buckets make it even easier giving you that extra travel. I only bought 4 buckets, since the fronts have those extendable feet, not much of a gain from buckets - also the feet always go down right away to get unhitched and then can't "redo" them without the truck so more involved.