Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New from NH

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New from NH

Just wanted to say hello.....

My wife and I are looking into starting our journey into full-time RV life... Maybe . We have always loved to travel and see other parts of the word so we knew at some point we wanted to travel full time when possible. We have always owned boats and our dream has always been living on the water but after years of research we are now leaning more towards the RV life. Our kids are grown and are now in different parts of the country so we feel now is our time to see what our great country has to offer.

We are 48 and 50 so we still have time before full retirement but I'm in "IT" so as long as I have a connection I can be mobile. We have started our research into what we would like to do as far as type of RV and a game plan. So far we are leaning towards starting slow and purchasing a travel Trailer so our investment will be relatively small in the event that this is not for us. Then move to a large 5th wheel or motorhome is this is something that we love. We are planning to start by traveling during the some of the winter months so 3-4 months at a time.

Our ultimate goal is to go full time for at least 5 years or more then settle down somewhere for retirement after seeing what places we love the most.

Looking forward to learning from those that have " been there done that".

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the site. Lots of knowledge and experience here.
    2019 F250 Lariat
    2020 Solitude S 2930RL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome and hope you find the right one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Kenny & Susan "Freddie" on board
    2019 Reflection 297rsts
    2017 F250 6.2
    14k Equalizer