User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I have a 2019 Reflection 337RLS. I have installed the RVLock V4.0 RIGHT Hand W/Integrated Keypad for RV's. The door does not latch no matter how much I push on it. The bolt does go in no problem. I cannot adjust the strike plate as it is all the way back towards the inside of the trailer. I cannot flip it around as it is keyed so that it cannot be put on the wrong way (the screw holes do not line up). What can I do about this? I currently have the trailer locked up without using the strike plate.
    I ran into the same issues on my 2019 297RSTS, ended up taking the strike plat off and chisel some wood out then file the inside edge of the strike plate closest to the outside of the trailer. It took me taking it off and on and filling to finally get it right. It’s dark outside now but tomorrow I can take a picture and send to you

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used a Dremel like tool (Ryobi) to take some of the aluminum off of the door frame where the strike plate is in hopes that the strike plate would move further out of the trailer frame. No wood is in the door frame. It is almost flat so I don't think that taking more off would help. 1/32" maybe left maybe less. Seems very odd that RVLock works on some Reflections and Solitudes but not others. A lot of inconsistency. Quite aggravating that this won't work but I will eventually figure it out I imagine. A friend of mine owns an RV repair business and I may end up taking it there to have them look at it. I love the idea of one key for the whole rig. I have the cargo door latches coming Monday or Tuesday. I bought the non electronic ones and the next day order the electronic ones so that key fob operates them all at once. I will need to send these manual ones back to RVLock. RVLock is in Utah as am I.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi All-we just purchased a 2021 Momentum 326gTH. We replaced the garage and main door's with the Key-less entry RV lock's. We want to do the same for the baggage doors, it looks like they have a rubber type striker plate only on the left side. The RV lock web site, says our locks are not compatible. (See photo) Does anyone have this same issue and they made it work for their own rig? Thanks in advance.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1572.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	32585
    Last edited by evonne9; 03-11-2021 at 06:29 AM.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice job, I'm definitely looking at converting the entry door to keyless.
    2021 Reflection 303RLS Pulled by 2019 F350 Crew cab diesel with Andersen hitch
    Still own: 2010 Heartland Elkridge 34DSRL

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Question....what was the size of your opening? I'm reading 3.5" X 3.75".......mine is 3.5" tall X 2.5" wide....to "open" the hole....do I make it uniformly wider and taller? Just wider? Just taller? .....I don't get a 2nd. chance on this cutting.......Thanks.
    2021 Reflection 150 Series 295RL
    Tow Vehicle 2020 Ford F-250 FX4 6.2L
    PULLIT 5th Wheel Hitch
    Home Base Hobe Sound FL

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a reflection 297rsts TT. I have always had issues with the entry door. Either you have to sl it or pull it closed with handle in the open position then lock. Now, we have been through two locks and we can no longer lock ourselves in. Wanted to go to keyless option. Dealer has adjusted the door and the keyhole plate etc. GD just made the door lock receiver to close to the edge of the frame. Major flaw. Has anyone been successful with using a keyless lock? That door issue is disgraceful in my view. Sloppy design and work. Thanks!

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jabhoyt View Post
    I have a reflection 297rsts TT. I have always had issues with the entry door. Either you have to sl it or pull it closed with handle in the open position then lock. Now, we have been through two locks and we can no longer lock ourselves in. Wanted to go to keyless option. Dealer has adjusted the door and the keyhole plate etc. GD just made the door lock receiver to close to the edge of the frame. Major flaw. Has anyone been successful with using a keyless lock? That door issue is disgraceful in my view. Sloppy design and work. Thanks!
    Hi, yes I use a key fob remote and a key lock setup by RVLock. "Fits most Rv's", 10 minutes to install (well...maybe).....but it works as advertised. I did, however, have to finesse the keeper plate a bit. Moving it back and forth or up and down until I found the 'sweet spot where it would close with just the right amount of tension so the 'throwbolt' would not jam up. But as I said it works. hope this helps.

Dave
    2021 Reflection 150 Series 295RL
    Tow Vehicle 2020 Ford F-250 FX4 6.2L
    PULLIT 5th Wheel Hitch
    Home Base Hobe Sound FL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123