Likes Likes:  0
    Florida and Vermont and anywhere in between
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello From Boca Raton, Florida!

Hi Everyone,

We have just taken possession of a Grand Design Reflection 297RSTS. My husband loved the outdoor kitchen. It was a good size for us and our two Golden Retrievers, Oliver and Shiloh. We are in the midst of our maiden voyage. We took possession of it yesterday and decided to stay at a park about 30 minutes from the dealership (just in case).

I just wanted to say hello at a time when we had actually purchased this. So far we are happy. I think that there are issues always and we hope ours are minimal, but we have enough room for me, my husband, and Oliver and Shiloh (two Golden Retrievers) and so far, the challenges are interesting and fun. Stuff we forgot, stuff we bought and didn't need, and stuff. But .... I love it so far.

Just wanted to say hi

Sue

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome! Enjoy your new RV. We picked ours up yesterday and are spending the weekend doing our shakeout trip.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan_S View Post
    Hi Everyone,

We have just taken possession of a Grand Design Reflection 297RSTS. My husband loved the outdoor kitchen. It was a good size for us and our two Golden Retrievers, Oliver and Shiloh. We are in the midst of our maiden voyage. We took possession of it yesterday and decided to stay at a park about 30 minutes from the dealership (just in case).

I just wanted to say hello at a time when we had actually purchased this. So far we are happy. I think that there are issues always and we hope ours are minimal, but we have enough room for me, my husband, and Oliver and Shiloh (two Golden Retrievers) and so far, the challenges are interesting and fun. Stuff we forgot, stuff we bought and didn't need, and stuff. But .... I love it so far.

Just wanted to say hi

Sue
    Welcome to the forum. We also own a 297RSTS and really like the layout. If you have any questions just let me know. We have had ours 10 months so far and have used it for about 5 weeks. Some minor issues but nothing that the dealer so far hasn't been able to fix.

Enjoy the trailer.

Rob
    Rob & Barb
    2022 Solitude 378MBS
    2022 RAM 3500 SRW HO Aisin 4x4
    Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome... After looking around that is the one we chose also and the more we use it the better we like it. Happy camping and safe travels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Kenny & Susan "Freddie" on board
    2019 Reflection 297rsts
    2017 F250 6.2
    14k Equalizer