User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's funny, my 2019 22RBE has a red indicator instead of blue. I just leave the motion sensing light activated when I'm out at night.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddlesore View Post
    That's funny, my 2019 22RBE has a red indicator instead of blue. I just leave the motion sensing light activated when I'm out at night.
    When we know we're going to be out past dark, we do too. But for those times when outside activities keep us longer than we plan, we often don't have the motion light on. So we have to go across the room in the dark to turn on the light. Maybe a 3 way switch (control panel & by the door) would be a nice upgrade. Hmmm....maybe another project for the "super"?

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks to all for the suggestions. I think I have found something that will work - it fits with enough friction to stay put and effectively eliminates the blue light. Best part...it was lying around my garage not being used!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Use black gorilla tape on just the face of the switch only light coming out after that would be on the side of the switch which is about a 90% dimming effect

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by livinthelife View Post
    When we know we're going to be out past dark, we do too. But for those times when outside activities keep us longer than we plan, we often don't have the motion light on. So we have to go across the room in the dark to turn on the light. Maybe a 3 way switch (control panel & by the door) would be a nice upgrade. Hmmm....maybe another project for the "super"?

How about a nightlight, we have one in the bathroom, which is right in the front door & we have a small accent lamp by the couch that we turn on so there is a little light. So if we don't make it home before dark, we are never in the dark coming in. To the original post, I would probably just put a little tape over it, I don't like to be blinded either when getting up in the middle of the night.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I covered the inside of cabinet doors with dark contact paper. When you close the cabinet it is dark.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the same blue light. Thanks for a solution?
    But what is the black thing you found in you garage, which you believe is a solution? Thanks
    Lakeland FL.
    2016 1500 Ram Crew
    2019- imagine-2150RB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is a cover for the negative side of an automotive battery. They can be had at most car parts places. The piece is hard plastic and you have to fiddle with it a bit but it will stay in place.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know this post is old but I found it by searching for a resolution to this issue so posting the info.

On my new 2021 GD Imagine XLS21 each lit switch has three termainals. Two of them are for the switching and one of them is for the light on the switch itself. There is a white wire that is connected to multiple switches. I removed the white wire from the switch in question to disable the blue light part of the switch, I then wrapped the wire in some electrical tape for safe keeping.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	InkedIMG_20200711_135055_LI.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	91.6 KB 
ID:	28013

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12