User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    RV Barb
    Just heard about this today. We pick up our Solitude next Saturday and 1st time RV owners so a little new at pulling. We would be coming from Atlanta and wondered are the roads hilly or rather straight. We were planning on a pull to Murphy, NC until we took a preliminary drive and decided that was a little too much for early experience. WE are planning on going to 2nd Annual in August in IN, but anxious to get together with GD folks now.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi Barb, congratulations on your new Solitude! The trip from Atlanta to Anchor Down will be a very easy first time tow. Straight up I-75 to I-40 and then you have a choice of two exits off I-40 to get to Anchor Down. The first has a lot of construction going on and is always busy with traffic going into Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, but if you're use to Atlanta traffic, it will be a breeze

Steve

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you arrive Anchor Down between 6/12 and 6/21 you should meet a bunch of GD owners...Officially not a rally (not GD sponsored).

Regards,

AJ

2015 FORD F450 Lariat Ultimate
    2012 HD RoadGlide Ultra
    2015 GD Momentum 350M

The Duke 316

Anchor Down "Get Down!"

Is everyone getting ready for the Anchor Down "Get Down?" I hope so. We sure are looking forward to meeting some other Grand Design owners, since we are newbies, not to RV'ing, just to Grand Design. Took our new 313 RLTS TT out for our first trip over Memorial Day and had some issues. Pot's and pan drawer doesn't shut square, therefore comes unlatched during travel, shower leaks, veneer backing on one closet door mirror came unglued, living room TV not securely attached to wall, one slideout bulb seal came loose from trailer wall for about a foot on bottom, front stabilizer jacks stopped working. A few more problems than I expected! My Dealer, TN - RV has the unit now and I plan to pick it up next Friday. They have been very attentive to my needs thus far. Very nice to be able to discuss your concerns with the owner, thanks "Roger!" I am also having the kitchen skylight changed to a tinted smoke color like the one in the bathroom. The clear one in the kitchen lets in too much light and heat! I had FanTastic fans installed and they have the smoke covers also. Now everything on the roof will be smoke tinted to match. I installed one of the new Atwood "Edwin" windows in the entry door. I love the tinted glass that you can see out of and the black aluminum frame that now matches all the other windows. Well, we look forward to seeing everyone in two weeks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We can't wait! We leave the Keys around 4pm on 6/11...Spending the night South of JAX...God willing we'll be there afternoon of the 12th.

Safe travels everyone.

Regards,

AJ

2015 FORD F450 Lariat Ultimate
    2012 HD RoadGlide Ultra
    2015 GD Momentum 350M

Setting Up Camp
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Sandi it sounds great. We live in Michigan but would love a campout with other G D owners. Let us know and we'll probably e there. Thanks

The Duke 316

How Many at Anchor Down?

Hey Sandi; Do you have a number of attendees for the "Get Down" at Anchor Down? I hope that it exceeds everyone's expectations! Be there or be square. Perfect time of the year for all that the Smokies have to offer.

We Have a Great Site Team WhittleBurner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish we could be there, it's like getting to go to 2 rallies in a year. Someone have a glass of wine with me in spirit....

Hope you all have a blast, I'm sure you will!!

We'll be on our way to camp @ Custer SP, Yellowstone, Glacier and on the shores of our favorite lake (Superior) in the U P
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ready? I've been ready for months! We leave Ocala, FL about 2 PM on the 12th, hit our favorite Mexican restaurant 4 hours from here at Exit 149, I75, Byron, Ga for dinner. Then sleep ?? somewhere North of Atlanta. We should roll in by lunch on Sat 13th. Somebody have me a burger ready. :-)
    Scott and Jan Platt Ocala, FL
    Cameron(Son) & Chica(chihuahua)
    2014 Reflection 337RLS
    2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD 4X4, Crew Cab, Dually, Diesel
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're looking forward to it! We are leaving a week from tomorrow, and spending a few nights visiting family near Lynchburg VA, and will probably arrive Saturday.

Kay & Dave - Virginia Beach, VA
    Golden Retriever Molly - Been swimming in 28 states
    2019 Solitude 310GK
    2019 GMC Denali CC/LB SRW
    Previous rig: 2014 Reflection 303RLS #314 and 2008 Silverado 2500 D/A

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast