Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Correct weight distribution hitch for imagine MKE

Hey!
    We are looking at getting an imagine MKE and I need to know the correct WDH to buy. Can anyone tell me what the measurement is from the ground to the bottom of the coupler height is when the trailer is level?

Thank you!
    Last edited by Paceface; 06-17-2019 at 12:28 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is no real correct WDH for a specific trailer, just lots of choices. You are probably better off to visit a dealer and take a moment to measure the distance yourself. Measure from the back of the frame, behind the wheels to the ground and from in front of the wheels to the ground. Do not measure from the drop frame if the MKE has one, measure from the frame, same as the back measurement. If these two measurements are close, the trailer is level. now you can measure the coupler to ground, assuming the dealers lot is level and about 10 other variables. Many hitches allow you to adjust the height of the ball allowing you to customize for your rig. The Andersen I have allows for at least 6” of ball height adjustment. Good luck!.
    Judy & Larry
    Ty and Ali the St Bernard drool machines
    Delta, British Columbia, GWN
    2019 Imagine 2150RB - lovingly christened “IM-A-GENE” towed by Dusty via Andersen 3350.
    2018 F150 SCREW 3.5 EcoBoost Lariat - respectfully christened “Dusty”.