User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same issue X2. Had dripping condensate out of the front light fixture in our 307MKS last year. Under warranty the dealer repaired it and reported that the duct was not properly insulated. Almost a year to the day, leaking again but no warranty this time. Haven’t run down the problem yet as this was just last weekend. I’ll check my A/C bolts too, filter, drain too. I have read of others in the forum that have had a dripping light fixture. If this is common, GD has a problem they need to rectify.
    Eddie, Cindy, n Maddie (our fearless Yorkie)
    2012 F-350 LWB 4x4 6.7 SRW C-cab with B&W Turnover + Companion pulling a 2017 307MKS Reflection

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had a minor spitting of water on the floor. It was because the filter was dirty/clogged. My Atwood plastic filter is very fine and requires frequent washing off.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just where is rhe roof drain on the dometic AC?
    Eddie, Cindy, n Maddie (our fearless Yorkie)
    2012 F-350 LWB 4x4 6.7 SRW C-cab with B&W Turnover + Companion pulling a 2017 307MKS Reflection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12