Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Proud new owner of a 2020 312 BHTS

We had been in the market for a year or so after my 2008 Cougar BH was finally starting show its age. We had a blast in it for the last 12 years and definitely got my moneys worth out of it criss-crossing the country several times to include Alaska twice. We just couldn't find the model to fit our needs and it seemed like so many mfg's skipped on quality, storage, amenities, or all of the above. Then we saw this at a small dealer and were like wow! a travel trailer with an island, big fridge, decent storage, and modern! I Bought while I was on leave but can't wait to get back mid-summer and jump into it with the family for or move to Oklahoma and then some trips in the late summer and fall in that part of the country. We are experienced RV'ers and we are expecting things to not be perfect but probably not as bad as my maiden voyage in my 2008 Cougar in February to Alaska, LOL.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome and enjoy the new camper.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Kenny & Susan "Freddie" on board
    2019 Reflection 297rsts
    2017 F250 6.2
    14k Equalizer

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Enjoy! There are tons on nice places to camp in Oklahoma, Arkansas and Missouri. Have fun!