User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2018 Momentum 351M FOR SALE

Very lightly used 2018 Grand Design Momentum 351M for sale. Purchased this toy hauler with the idea of exploring the great outdoors for the next few years but was PCS moved 1 year earlier than expected shortly after purchase to a different state. Life decided to throw another loop into the plan and we are now expecting which further distances us from our original plans prior to purchase. We have decided that selling this rig would be in our best interest as our lifestyle is about to change drastically. We ended up never even putting the motorcycle in the garage, but have often used the drop down ramp "porch" feature and loved it. The toyhauler garage and half bath have also provided great space for storage, kenneling, and visitor bathroom use.

We are in the process of purchasing a home in our new state of residency and will be shopping for a different trailer in the future that includes more living space/bunk house vice a toy hauler setup.

Hoping to close mid July and will take nice pictures once we have everything cleared out. Currently utilizing the garage space for storage and are backed into a spot where the ramp can't be opened. I have attached two factory pictures and one from a weekend trip showing a snippet of the porch feature. I can email other pictures we've taken along the way but they are taken with an iPhone which doesn't send pictures as "jpeg" format so I haven't figured out how to save and upload those here.

Currently this trailer is parked in League City, TX and will be ready to sell/pickup by mid to end July pending house closing as we are currently using it as a temporary roof over our heads as we finish up this house purchase. Couch color is a grey (pictured) vice the typical dark brown and I will upload a list of all the added features we opted for during purchase. This post is a work in progress as I get all of my information added but if you have any specific questions don't hesitate to reach out.

As this is a very lightly used almost new trailer I am hoping to sell $70,000 OBO. This unit has several upgrade options over the base model which I can provide in a detailed list once I dig out my purchasing contract. Pickup only unless we can work out a great offer and you are within a reasonable distance of the Houston, TX area.

ONE OWNER purchased NEW in January 2018.
    - Added exterior paint/roof/and leather couch protectant. Applied by dealer prior to purchase.
    - Sleeps 2 in Master Bedroom Queen Bed, 1 in Loft Bed, 4 in Garage Happi-Jac and Bed

Factory Build includes:
    - M-Class Luxury, Exterior, Garage, Weather-Tek Insulation Packages
    - Under Unit Blue LED Light Kit
    - 2nd A/C Bedroom 15K BTU
    - Heat Pump A/C - M-Class
    - Kitchen and Bathroom Power Fans w/Rain Sensor
    - Load Range G Tire Upgrade
    - Convection Microwave
    - Master Bedroom TV - LED HD TV (M)
    - Auxiliary Fresh Water Tank
    - Generator-Onan 5.5KW Gasoline Generator
    - 3rd A/C Garage 13.5K BTU w/Load Management System
    - Happi-Jac Electric Bunk System w/Folding Sofa
    - Rear Aluminum Deck System w/Rear Box Awning & Patio Steps
    - 3 Season Garage Doors
    - Exterior Entertainment Center inc. TV
    - Central Vacuum System
    - Electric fire place
    - Half Bath in Garage with Power Fans w/Rain Sensor
    - Master Bedroom Queen Bed (put a real mattress in for extra comfort, will not be included)
    - One Control Touch Control System also compatible with smartphone app to control from outside
    - Automatic Hydraulic Leveling System

*** Will upload list of upgrades shortly!

Happy to include all sewage/multiple water hoses including heated winter hose/extension power cable/30-50apm converter plug/cable/and all other items we purchased along the way. Using the Curt Q20 5th wheel hitch w/slider that we might be willing to include if purchase price is right.

I can be contact directly at [email protected] or cell (239) 878-0044
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0391.jpg   IMG_1225.jpg   IMG_0392.jpg  
    Last edited by VivienneD; 06-19-2019 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Adding Info