User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfever View Post
    Andy+Mo - I had to do a re-level after about two trips in our new 5vr. Wasn’t too difficult and it definitely made an improvement. Before, a golf ball would roll all over the floor, after the re-level it just wiggled a couple of inches in an indeterminate direction and stopped. Used a 24” bubble level on the counter before and after, checking both axis.

Brian - We use the Auto Reconnect every time. Setting up I drop fronts 6-8 holes depending on how level the site may be. Raise the pin till I can just see daylight, unplug connections and then give wifey the highball sign to pull out. Then Auto Level. Hooking up, just Auto - Re, then wifey backs in till she bumps. (Rears retract during Auto Re.) Close hitch etc. and go.

Nice system except the location of the touch pad sucks. PITN
    I have a nice husband who moved the touch pad from the awkward, and ridiculous location on the front wall of the street side cargo bay, and put it on an umbilical so that I can actually stand up and watch the landing gear when in operation.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010518.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	99.0 KB 
ID:	25988

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by livinthelife View Post
    I have a nice husband who moved the touch pad from the awkward, and ridiculous location on the front wall of the street side cargo bay, and put it on an umbilical so that I can actually stand up and watch the landing gear when in operation.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010518.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	99.0 KB 
ID:	25988
    livinthelife. . . . . . Details please, I like this idea, have thought about ordering the remote control. . . . .
    Joe & Dee
    Ontario, Ohio
    2018 Chevy 3500HD LTZ Duramax Crew Cab SRW Short Bed Payload 3523#
    2019 Reflection 337RLS bought February 2019 Dry Pin Weight = 2,320#, UVW = 11,100#
    Hitch - PullRite Super Glide 2700 - 16K
    Bed Cover - Roll-N-Lock
    TPMS - Tire Tracker TT-500 (non flow thru)
    Rear Observation Camera - Rear View Safety model RVS-155W-FB (2400-2500MHZ)

2017 303RLS bought April 2017 / Traded February 2019

Map represents States visited with our 303RLS /337RLS

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theclarks View Post
    livinthelife. . . . . . Details please, I like this idea, have thought about ordering the remote control. . . . .
    Well, he bought a small plastic electronics box that fit the touch pad, turned off the power, removed the pad from the wall, cut the cable near the pad, spliced in about 6' of new cable (soldering and using shrink tubing), mounted the pad into the box and voila..

This is the wall after he took the pad off
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010519.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	26036

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi folks!
    I just tried the auto-reconnect feature after unhooking from the truck in my driveway and I get the "Feature Disabled" message.

Here's some data. When I raised the front end of the camper high enough to pull the truck out from under the Andersen ball funnel, the distance from the funnel's bottom edge to the concrete is 56.5". When I tired the Auto-level at this point, an "Excessive Angle" error came up. I then dropped the front end down to 54.75" and tried it again and the Auto-level worked.

I tuned off the Lippert GC 3.0 System, waited about three seconds and turned it back on. When I then tried the Auto-Reconnect I received the "Feature Disabled" message, so I tried the left-right button combination and the same message popped up.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.
    2020 Grand Design 230 RL
    2019 Ford F-250 6.7L Diesel

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Auto reconnect will only work if autolevel works and power was not lost to the controller. If you were not able to use auto level, you will not be able to use auto reconnect.

2021 Reflection 303rls
    2019 ram 2500 cc 4x4 6.4l gas short bed
    2021 GD Reflection 303rls
    2019 ram 2500 Crew Cab tradesman 4x4
    Autoslider 5th wheel hitch.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustUs&doggo View Post
    Auto reconnect will only work if autolevel works and power was not lost to the controller. If you were not able to use auto level, you will not be able to use auto reconnect.

2021 Reflection 303rls
    2019 ram 2500 cc 4x4 6.4l gas short bed
    Or like with mine, a new 2020 solitude, auto level works fine. But auto reconnect has not worked since about after the 4th or 5th time trying to use it. The only way we can retract our 6 point hydraulic landing gear is to press retract all, even manual mode will only raise the rear right side. Then we can raise the front gear to the reconnect height. Even though grand design says they will warranty it, we are on a year long road trip, and we have not found a mobile mechanic that can fix it in the time frame that we're in there area. This rig is falling apart.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234