Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just purchased the 349M and the kitchen is not usable without opening the slides. You can open the front door and access the bathroom and bedroom with slides in and you can also access the garage through the rear door but the opposite slides in the middle completely cut off kitchen access until opened. As mentioned above, there are better options including ones with an actual office area if you don't really need the garage.

2020 Grand Design Momentum 349M, MORryde 8K IS, Kodiak Disc Brakes, Goodyear G114 17.5" Tires, 1280W Solar w/600AH Battle Born Batteries
    2019 Ford F350 Platinum
    2014 Polaris UTV
    USAF Retired

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 328M that I bought used a year ago. It was important to my wife and I to access things with the slides in also. With the slides in one can access the bedroom/bed but the closet will be up against the left side of the bed which is no problem for us. The bathroom is entirely accessible. The entire kitchen is accessible with the slide in however it depends on your size. One must squeeze through the corner of the slide and the wall with the TV and fireplace. The opening isn't tiny but some people may be bigger. The 327M if I'm not mistaken has a smaller fridge and because of the smaller fridge it has additional counter space. It would have been a better fit for my wife and I but they are not common. PM me if you have any questions about the 328M.

Jim
    2015 328M
    2019 F350 SRW 6.7 & B&W slider

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On our 385TH (you might find one used) with all of the slides closed, you can access 1/2 of the fridge, 1/2 of the freezer, the forward bathroom, and the bedroom. You can't get into the drawers in the bedroom, but can access the closet by climbing over the bed.

You can also access the aft bathroom by going in the back and walking around any toys you have back there.

We also like the external folding steps. Makes it much easier to keep clean inside, and my short wife doesn't have to worry about getting a tall step out.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 06-29-2019 at 04:15 PM.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you want to go big, what [email protected] said about their 385TH is the same for the 397TH. The rear steps are external folding. The main steps are the MORryde StepAbove, you do have to make sure they are clean before storing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12