Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2018 337RLS Update

I previously posted that I was contacted by Grand Design concerning the main pantry slide on our 337RLS. Since owning we've had issues with the slide gouging the floor. They agreed to cover the latest fix. Last week we took it to dealer for fix.
    Looks like our big summer trip isn't going to happen. While going over the slide and explaining what they were going to do it was discovered that slide floor has begun to separate and will need to be replaced. Appears water got down there somehow. Waiting on dealer feedback after contacting Grand Design weather it will be covered under warranty. We love this unit but it sure has stressed us out. This was to be our retirement RV. For us a lot of money tied up to not be used sitting at the dealers. Another issue found is eggshell cracking in the front cap. Looks like spider web cracks on the very bottom of cap. So my question to my fellow Grand Design Owners does anyone else have these issues. Its my understanding that the slide issue gouging floor has been addressed on new units. For those of us who own the earlier units I guess its persevere and hope for the best.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to hear about your problems. We have a 2018 337rls also. It’s our second season with it and have not experienced any of your misfortunes. Please keep us informed how you do with Grand Design. Good Luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi fam5mel. Which dealer are you using? Since the GD dealer is Nashville sold out and is no longer a warranty provider where are you taking yours? Also I have a 2018 337RLS and this is our 2nd season but I haven'e seen an issue like you are reporting.
    Deb & Ken (traveling with Princess Hallie. One spoiled Yorkie!)
    Lebanon, TN.

2016 Ford F350 SRW 6.7L
    2018 Reflection 337 RLS

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased 337 from Northgate RV Ringgold GA. They’ve worked with us on repairs but slide just seems to be a design flaw that they have supposedly fixed on new units. Going back two years in my conversations with Grand Design they knew the slide was an issue but couldn’t come up with a fix. I was told they had numerous meetings trying to come up with a fix. FYI Northgate is outside Chattanooga about a 240 mile round trip for us. Nearest Grand Design dealer. Great prices and service but really a pain to take down there.