User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    FB Partner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2020 GDRV Southern Oregon Rally (June 11th to 14th, 2020)

Click HERE to register:
    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2020-grand-design-rvs-4th-annual-southern-oregon-rally-registration-63411346043

2020 Grand Design RV's 4th Annual Southern Oregon Rally – June 11th thru 14th, 2020

Wagonmasters: Jeret & Jennifer Burnett (916-402-7049, [email protected])

The Rally will officially kick off at 6:00 pm, Thursday, June 11th, and end around 3:00 pm, Sunday, June 14th. Most attendees will be reserving their stay from Thursday, June 11th, to Monday, June 15th, so they can enjoy all the rallies activities.

Your Registration costs included your registration fees ($50), the nightly fees for the site ($52 per night x 4 rally nights) and the fees Eventbrite charges. Yes, your rally costs are for all 4 nights even if you are only staying for 2 or 3 nights. You are more than welcome to reserve your stay for longer to enjoy more personal socialization time with those that also arrive earlier or depart later. However, if you wish to arrive Wednesday, June 10th, or earlier, or depart Tuesday, June 16th, or later, you will need to follow the instructions in the email confirmation you will receive after registering to make individual arrangements for your extended time.

There will be no refunds after 30 days prior to the rally unless the WagonMasters are able to fill your site.
    Jeret & Jenn
    2014 RAM 3500 Longhorn DRW
    2019 Momentum 399TH

For a list of rallies, we host: Las Vegas, Southern Oregon, Northern California, Central California, Southern California
    https://www.eventbrite.com/o/jeret-a...tt-11860813555

FB Partner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE....

Read your emailed confirmation after registering. This gives you very specific information as to what to do to place your additional night stay if you wish to come to the resort prior to the rally or stay after the rally. Well over 40 people have call the resort yesterday and today and as I put in your confirmation, they absolutely WILL NOT take your reservation until May 15th, 2020.

If you do call them, all they will tell you is to call me and call back in 10-1/2 months. And when you call me, all I’m going to tell you is call them in 10-1/2 months. Yes, you will be fine with placing your extra days at that time; the resort has it worked out it for it, they just will not accept any reservations prior.
    Jeret & Jenn
    2019 Momentum 399TH

For a list of rallies, we host: Las Vegas, Southern Oregon, Northern California, Central California, Southern California

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I am on the waiting list for this event. Any idea when we will hear one way or the other? Last name is Harjehausen. Thanks.
    Bruce & Patti (and Rosie)
    2019 Reflection 367BHS
    2018 RAM 3500 SRW Diesel 4x4
    Dublin, CA

FB Partner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigharje View Post
    I think I am on the waiting list for this event. Any idea when we will hear one way or the other? Last name is Harjehausen. Thanks.
    Yes you are.
    Jeret & Jenn
    2019 Momentum 399TH