User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could be a gamechanger for RV paint protection.

Have used Blackfire products for a few years and they have been impressive. This new product could make protecting the exterior much easier. Haven't tried it but with these type of products I know the surface must be as clean as possible. I'm assuming it would work on gel coat as well but I don't know a lot about it.

https://www.blackfirewax.com/hydrose...entrate-4.html
    2019 Reflection 312BHTS TT Sold

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After this gallon of 303 I think I'm headed in the si02 direction. I have opti coat and cquartz UK, respectively on 3 of my vehicles. I dont think I'll be doing that endeavor on my momentum because of size. But si02 spray twice a year could be a savior for me vs collinite paste wax. It sure does take a lot of time and effort

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hear ya, takes me about 4 hours to do the trailer with a random buffer. That's with Blackfire one step, which is an excellent product. I just don't know enough about the product yet but the option of spray on/ dry it and done may be a great option.
    2019 Reflection 312BHTS TT Sold