User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m,
    Mine is a Nov 17 build, 2018 year. I have 4 rollers . I can see them. I attach the picture.
    If you look from left to right, you can see a difference in this Slider put on the bottom of the slide that tore the floor.
    It’s the only picture I have. Attachment 20938

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Steve. Four roller is the fix for yours? Wonder when the change was made from rollers to wood? Jim [jimQUOTE=Superduty;241924]I’m,
    Mine is a Nov 17 build, 2018 year. I have 4 rollers . I can see them. I attach the picture.
    If you look from left to right, you can see a difference in this Slider put on the bottom of the slide that tore the floor.
    It’s the only picture I have. Attachment 20938[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by 242 checkmate; 06-23-2019 at 07:36 PM.
    2018 Reflection 337RL / 2022 GMC Denali 3500HD CC LB Diesel

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, the 4 rollers were from the factory. They mount to the frame. They did not add any rollers during the repair.
    My fix: remove the 3 wood sliders, and trim 1/2” off the black trim (3) pieces, and floor repair.
    Others, have had rollers added. I have no idea why it seems, everyone’s is done somewhat different.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 285BHTS, the only tear I have was from a rock! It was camoflaged in with the floor. I was even able to dig it out, the damage is minor.

James & Teresa + 2 Kids & 2 Dogs
    2018 Reflection 285BHTS
    2013 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
    Mountains of Southern California
    James & Teresa + 2 Young Kids & 2 Dogs
    Mountains of Southern California - Metal Buildings, Design, Project Management
    2013 Chevy Silverado 2500HD w/6.0L Vortec (Changed to 4.10 Gear Ratio)
    2018 Reflection 28BHT

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My question to all: Did they replace the entire sub floor and floor covering? Supposedly there is an update. Not sure when it was put into production.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mike,
    Just patched my floor. I'm going to ask GD send me a piece of linoleum to have on hand, as I think the patch will fail. Any idea what the Update is?
    I will do this Late July as we are leaving for just over 3 weeks starting Thursday.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ours was done about eight weeks ago. They removed the whole slide and replaced the 3/4" floor with 1" and put in five recessed rollers. They also cut the front trim piece about 1/4" No problems since then
    2017 F350 4x4 6.7 Turbo Diesel
    2018 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dopperud View Post
    Ours was done about eight weeks ago. They removed the whole slide and replaced the 3/4" floor with 1" and put in five recessed rollers. They also cut the front trim piece about 1/4" No problems since then
    I wonder, why so many ways of fixing this issue, other than yours is a 337. I have a 303.
    I agree on more floor support, and recess rollers, but if I can get by the way it is, and using a board to help it slide, I will leave it alone. Time will tell here on the next couple trips.

Did your dealer do the work or GD?

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dealer, in contact with GD. It was the second attempt at this particular repair.
    2017 F350 4x4 6.7 Turbo Diesel
    2018 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dopperud View Post
    Dealer, in contact with GD. It was the second attempt at this particular repair.
    Okay. Thanks. Hopefully, I don’t have a round 2. But I’m 90 minutes to the factory. So if #2 comes, I will request the repair at the factory as I don’t have enough confidence in the selling dealer.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast