User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really, I get edited for mentioning Grand Design RV's new forum link? Can I type www.gdrv4life.com without getting spanked?
    Tom & Nancy
    Newport, MI
    369RL, #302

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    As long as we’re plugging other websites... Don’t forget about “Solar-powered Grand Design RV” which is one of the few tame Facebook groups out there. I created the group 2 months ago and we already have over 100 members.
    : )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Resistance is Not Futile, It's Voltage Divided by Current.

Rolling Along
    Walthourville, GA which is just outside of Hinesville, GA home of the 3rd Infantry Division
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMatthewsBand View Post
    As long as we’re plugging other websites... Don’t forget about “Solar-powered Grand Design RV” which is one of the few tame Facebook groups out there. I created the group 2 months ago and we already have over 100 members.
    : )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Uhhhhh............you do know that via FacePlant, the Gubmint is now data mining the ever living crap outta you??? So don't say I didn't warn you when suddenly lights in your house go off & on by themselves or your PC boots up on it's own or you hear these strange clicks when you're talking on your phone. And don't get me started on the subliminal messages via your 65" Samsung SUHD TV. Slow the refresh rate down - you'll see. Hell, just typing this is a concern. Thank God I decided to put on my tin foil hat before responding.

And for the record......I'm not paranoid - I KNOW they're out to get me.

Tom

Rolling Along
    Walthourville, GA which is just outside of Hinesville, GA home of the 3rd Infantry Division
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canyonlight View Post
    Tom - this just may be your best yet !

Dan
    HAHAHAHA.......I once posted to the ZXList a run-on sentence rambling paragraph that was at least 500+ words. The guy running the list server said he was gonna fly the 2000 miles it would take to get here just to kick my arse. It was classic. Lemme see if I can dig it out and post it here. I KEED, I KEED!!

Tom
    Tom & Donna
    Our RV: 2016 Reflection 337RLS 5th wheel
    Our Tow Beast: 2017 Ram 3500 Limited Dually
    Our Dogs: Sadie & Bugsey
    Favorite Drink: Moonshine
    Nationality: Redneck
    My Motto: May the bridges we burn light the way

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TNFSolitude View Post
    Really, I get edited for mentioning Grand Design RV's new forum link? Can I type www.gdrv4life.com without getting spanked?
    Tom - careful.......your putter may get stepped on. The divorce as shared in prior threads was not loving......when is it. Both Andy and GDRV worked hard at a amicable resolution but some times things don't work out.

The big picture vision would be, to do all we all can to support each other and have even better mutual success and growth not to mention helping the GDRV owners.......the bottom line other than profit of course.

As I have shared in prior posts over the years, I sincerely hope all forums/FB sites (all sites) prosper to help us all (owners/industry/other stakeholders) to improve and enjoy the product and experiences.

Dan
    Last edited by Canyonlight; 06-27-2019 at 07:00 AM.
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12