User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have two brand new X factor kits in the box (UO21-003) that I would sell for a significant discount. These do NOT fit the CorrectTrac hangers. I ordered the wrong kit and the return shipping was outrageous so I still have them. I'm in the Charlotte NC area and am open to meet within a reasonable distance.
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    Sold: 2015 27RL
    2016 Ram 3500 Crewcab Cummins SRW

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jh2pizza View Post
    Will Grand Design correct this? Seems pretty clear, that your frame was not set up corrrectly from the beginning.
    Still waiting to hear from them. My dealer sent in a request. I am just worried they won't get it done before we head out again.

Dale
    Dale & Tammy
    Retired U. S Army and Retired Helicopter Pilot
    2021 Ford F-350, 6.7L Diesel, 4x4, Lariat Ultimate
    2018 Grand Design Imagine 2670MK (sold)
    2022 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by minnow101 View Post
    I have two brand new X factor kits in the box (UO21-003) that I would sell for a significant discount. These do NOT fit the CorrectTrac hangers. I ordered the wrong kit and the return shipping was outrageous so I still have them. I'm in the Charlotte NC area and am open to meet within a reasonable distance.
    I have a gray water drain pipe that runs along the left side and there is not a lot of clearance at the rear bracket. That is one reason I have been waiting to get the one in so I can test fit it on the rear bracket and see if there is enough room or if I can modify the gray water brackets. Do you know how far the side rails hang down on the crossmember? I might be able to tell if I had some accurate measurements.

I am interested in your two but I live in Southeast Missouri. I sent you a PM.

Dale
    Dale & Tammy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by minnow101 View Post
    I went back out and looked again after finding some good pictures of the unit installed and looking at the installation instructions and I don't think there is anyway I can get one on the rear bracket. The sad part is now I am thinking I won't be able to use the one I bought for the center bracket, the drain pipe sits too high through there. I don't think there is enough play in the pipe to pull it down enough to get the brace in without putting too much strain on the plastic pipe. So unless I am wrong I might have one for sale too.
    Dale & Tammy

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On my Solitude, the cross-members were the full profile of the hanger they mounted to with maybe a 1/3" gap above but aligned perfectly at the bottom and sides. Definitely all went together nicely and made me feel a lot more confident about the reinforcements offered.
    2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Denali Diesel DRW (Crew Cab | 8 Ft bed | OEM Puck System | Curt Gooseneck Ball for OEM Puck | Timbrens on rear axle)
    2019 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3740BH-R Fifth Wheel (Onan 5500W LP Generator | MORryde CRE3000 and HD Shackles/Wet Bolts | 3x MORryde Cross Members | 8k Axles and Disc Brakes | Sailun S637 ST | Reese GooseBox 20k 2nd Gen | Splendide Stackable Washer and Dryer)
    Full Suite of Victron Energy Products (2x 5k 24v Quattro Inverter/Charger | 2x 25.6/200 LFP Smart LiFePO4 Batteries | 2880w of Solar Panels across 4x MPPTs | Cerbo GX)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was only able to do the center hanger because there was not enough clearance with the gray tank drain to put one on the rear hanger.

Dale
    Dale & Tammy

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456