User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I put the CRE3000 with the heavy duty shackles on my GD 2670MK recently and it made a tremendous difference. Would highly recommend this upgrade. I was able to install myself. Very happy with Morryde and great customer service.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Swenson View Post
    I put the CRE3000 with the heavy duty shackles on my GD 2670MK recently and it made a tremendous difference. Would highly recommend this upgrade. I was able to install myself. Very happy with Morryde and great customer service.
    I was going to do the CRE3000 on my 2670MK but I only had 2 3/4" tire clearance on the right side and the customer service person at MORryde said that 3" was the absolute minimum. So based on that I went with the Dexter E-Z Flex since it was a direct replacement for my stock equalizer. Haven't had the chance to get it out on the road yet.

Have you had any issues with tire clearance since you installed the CRE3000?

Thanks,
    Dale
    Dale & Tammy
    Retired U. S Army and Retired Helicopter Pilot
    2021 Ford F-350, 6.7L Diesel, 4x4, Lariat Ultimate
    2018 Grand Design Imagine 2670MK (sold)
    2022 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a question about the SumoSprings. I can understand how they would make things nice and cushy on the compression side but I don't see how they could have any impact on rebound. IMHO, rebound control is where the issues in the trailer suspension come from.
    Jeff and Jen
    2016 F250 CC Lariat 4x4 6.7L, Firestone Airbags, Pullrite Superglide
    2017 Solitude 310GK, a little solar, a little lithium, disc brakes and a few suspension mods

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2020 Imagine 2670MK and I just measured for the MORryde system and it measured dead on for the SRE4000 kit. The website has a qualification document for both the CRE3300 and SRE4000. I have 4400lbs axles as well but it’s the measurements you want to go by. The SRE4000 is absolutely the right kit for the 2670MK.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JColeman View Post
    I have a question about the SumoSprings. I can understand how they would make things nice and cushy on the compression side but I don't see how they could have any impact on rebound. IMHO, rebound control is where the issues in the trailer suspension come from.
    I really don't know either. I would imagine a true shock absorber would outperform the SumoSprings in that aspect. The information on the etrailer.com website refers to it acting like a shock https://www.etrailer.com/Trailer_Lea...SS-107-40.html and SumoSprings website also says it will act like a shock. Even the "expert" at etrailer highly recommended them and said they were a great alternative to actual shocks and will do a lot to help stabilize the trailer. I liked the idea of how it will help stabilize the trailer and reduce sway as well as act like a shock, it even gets very good reviews. We will see the first time we go out. It has to be better than the stock suspension.

Dale
    Dale & Tammy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OurLife... Whirlwind View Post
    I have a 2020 Imagine 2670MK and I just measured for the MORryde system and it measured dead on for the SRE4000 kit. The website has a qualification document for both the CRE3300 and SRE4000. I have 4400lbs axles as well but it’s the measurements you want to go by. The SRE4000 is absolutely the right kit for the 2670MK.
    My trailer must have settled after 9700 miles of being abused on our great highways. I did not have enough room for either kit. If you do the 4000 let me know how it turns out. I ended up going with the Dexter E-Z Flex because of the clearance issues, it is a direct replacement for our D44 axles, and it gets great reviews. Time will tell.

Dale
    Dale & Tammy

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale G View Post
    ...It has to be better than the stock suspension.
    I'm sure that will be true. Please let us know when you've nstalled them and remember, pics or it didn't happen.
    Jeff and Jen
    2016 F250 CC Lariat 4x4 6.7L, Firestone Airbags, Pullrite Superglide
    2017 Solitude 310GK, a little solar, a little lithium, disc brakes and a few suspension mods

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JColeman View Post
    I'm sure that will be true. Please let us know when you've nstalled them and remember, pics or it didn't happen.
    I actually just started a new thread with the upgrades. I just got them done today but haven't had the trailer out yet. https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...Imagine-2670MK And there is actually pictures
    Dale & Tammy

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really curious about the sumos. I wonder if it would make the camper more bouncy. Make sure to keep us posted!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    2015 Chevy 1500 5.3L LT-Z71 Double Cab Standard Bed
    Roadmaster Active Suspension Kit
    Tekonsha Prodigy P3 Trailer Brake Controller
    Equalizer 1k/10k hitch w/sway bracket jackets
    2019 Imagine 2600RB

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuy View Post
    Really curious about the sumos. I wonder if it would make the camper more bouncy. Make sure to keep us posted!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Its not supposed to, but we will find out in a little over a week.
    Dale
    Dale & Tammy

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast