User Tag List

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2020 Imagine 2450RL.....anyone seen it?

Was browsing some sites and noted a model I have not seen before, the 2450RL. Has anyone seen this unit?
    Also, it appears from the GDRV website the Decor tab shows a lighter almost commercial looking interior, had not seen that before.
    Judy & Larry
    Ty and Ali the St Bernard drool machines
    Delta, British Columbia, GWN
    2019 Imagine 2150RB - lovingly christened “IM-A-GENE” towed by Dusty via Andersen 3350.
    2018 F150 SCREW 3.5 EcoBoost Lariat - respectfully christened “Dusty”.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The new interior is on all Imagine models built after June of this year.

The 2450RL is a similar layout to other brands that are out there.

Look up Passport 2520RL and Springdale 252RL. (Both brands we happen to carry). There are others out there.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post
    The new interior is on all Imagine models built after June of this year.

The 2450RL is a similar layout to other brands that are out there.

Look up Passport 2520RL and Springdale 252RL. (Both brands we happen to carry). There are others out there.
    huntr70 - Thanks for the response. We did looked at the Passport, but the overall look and feel is simply not in the same class as a GDRV Imagine. The features that make the trailer IMO, the under lock and key water connection, the spray ports (the one near the rear of the Imagines is ideal for dog water bowls and muddy feet in the PNW). The ladder for roof access and sweeping off the slide. Drop frame with larger front stowage - not just more stuff, but bigger bulkier stuff. The lack of registers in the floor.

SWMBO did not like the look of Springdale, reminded her of our old stick and tin. Winnie had a couple of plans, 2500FL and RL that might have been contenders but the Imagine won in the end.

Not sure about the light interiors, looks cheap, brighter for sure, but cheap. The market will dictate what sells and it is what it is. Understand that Farm White is the big colour for some manufacturers. Haven't seen it yet, maybe next week will head out and kick some tires.
    Judy & Larry
    2019 Imagine 2150RB - lovingly christened “IM-A-GENE” towed by Dusty via Andersen 3350.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just brought home a 2020 2450RL. The interior colors are lighter but has a very clean overall look. We like it much better than the darker colors.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank&Jennifer View Post
    I just brought home a 2020 2450RL. The interior colors are lighter but has a very clean overall look. We like it much better than the darker colors.
    If you don’t mind me asking, where are you? State/Province? All of the 2450RLs I’ve been able to track down have the old dark interior. Does your’s have slam latch stowage doors? Like the 2500RL it is engineered very close to limits, but the floor plan is what we wanted when we settled for the 2150RB.

Congrats on the new rig.
    Judy & Larry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am in a small town in the very north of NY; Parishville.

We ordered it from a local GD Dealer, Steve's RV in Potsdam NY, and they picked it up at the factory. They had several Imagine's and Reflections on the lot, but not the 2450RL. We chose this model because of the extra wardrobe and drawers in the bedroom, both the dinette and the theater seating and most important, a TT with full access to even when the slide was in.

We didn't know about the color change until it arrived but were happy with it. Additionally, the front step is a more stable Mor/Ryde style instead of the folding one, the cabinets have a new style handle and the doors over the seats and bed are hinged at the top instead of the side. Much easier to use!

BTW - I grew up on Whidbey Island and spent many a summers day in the San Juan Islands. I often miss Puget Sound - but not the winter gray weather.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Potsdam you say, both my boys were born in Brockville, ON, just across the river. We moved to lotus land about 36 years ago. Still have family in Kingston, don’t miss the snow or the humidity or the bugs. Ever place has its good and bad I suppose. Whidbey, Deception Pass State Park etc... and the sound of E6 Intruders from the naval air station. Kids loved it.

Heading out to the scablands next week if the weather holds. Maybe over to Coeur d’Alene.

We wanted a floor plan like the 2450RL, GDRV didn’t have one, other than the 2500RL, which we didn’t like. We settled for the 2150RB. Access to fridge and washroom with slide in - we have never needed access to bedroom which the 2450RL would give - that’s a bonus. The washroom on the 2150RB will be tough to give up, it is huge.

Enjoy the new rig.
    Judy & Larry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is a small world.
    Enjoy Coeur d’Alene. Was just there summer before last.