User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

light in bed slide out

We have a 2019 337rls and the 2 light above head board area quit working,like there is another switch ?

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Is there a switch on the light? You may also have a loose wire. Light is held in place with a few screws. Just remove them and check the wiring.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think my bed lights come from a 7.5A fuse labeled power center in the fuse panel.
    The fuse feeds +12V power to the blue led light on bottom of bedroom slide, then feeds up into the bedroom slide close to the schwintek controller.
    - Gene

Kim & Gene
    2015 Reflection 317RST
    2017 Ram 3500 CC LB 4x2 6.7 CTD AISIN 3.73 DRW Auto Level Rear Air, BD3, Prodigy P3, Aux Tank

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fuze good

Quote Originally Posted by gbkims View Post
    I think my bed lights come from a 7.5A fuse labeled power center in the fuse panel.
    The fuse feeds +12V power to the blue led light on bottom of bedroom slide, then feeds up into the bedroom slide close to the schwintek controller.
    The outside led under slide work and there is no fuse blown,also there is 2 lamps and both are dead.

There must be power from some where else.

Thanks for the advice

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by darcyracing View Post
    We have a 2019 337rls and the 2 light above head board area quit working,like there is another switch ?
    This is the same thing that happened to a friend of ours. If you look under the bed, there is a plywood false floor. If you remove the screws and remove the plywood, you will see the bundle of wire nuts feeding the power to the reading lights and blue lights under the slide. There will probably be a loose connection. There might be a piece of the bed that rubs over the connection as the slide moves in and out. Our friend had to cut some of the wood back to keep it from happening again.
    Dennis and Carolyn, Oregon City, OR
    2019 GD Reflection 337RLS
    Comfort Ride Slipper Spring Suspension with Wheel Alignment
    2015 GMC SLT 2500HD Duramax with 3500HD Rear Springs
    20K Reese Goosebox with B&W 4" Offset Turnover Ball.
    Sold 2016 GD Reflection 303RLS 03/17/2019

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to bump an old thread. We are doing our first shakedown trip of the year in our 337 and found that both over bed lights and the blue leds under the slide are not working. 7.5 a Fuse is not blown. I haven’t checked any wiring under the bed. I’ll look into that when we get back home.
    All lights worked last time we camped in December.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RVingwithJessandChris View Post
    Sorry to bump an old thread. We are doing our first shakedown trip of the year in our 337 and found that both over bed lights and the blue leds under the slide are not working. 7.5 a Fuse is not blown. I haven’t checked any wiring under the bed. I’ll look into that when we get back home.
    All lights worked last time we camped in December.
    I just repaired the wire under the bed for our over the bed lights. Added a bit more wire to relieve some of the strain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kevin & Deb. 2021 Reflection 320 MKS
    2018 Ford F-350 Diesel SRW Platinum
    Kevin and Deb. 50ST8R
    2021 Grand Design Reflection 320 MKS
    2018 Ford F-350 SRW 4x4 Diesel Platinum Edition

[/SIGPIC]