User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CloseToRetirement View Post
    The entire unit was custom. The dealer stated they had someone who could cut the glass with a tint but I elected to go to www.motionwindows.com and have them custom build the entire thing. They have great frame and tint options to select.
    Looks good. Does your window have screws or did you have to order the kit to take the frame off? Mine is one of the window frames with no screws.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CloseToRetirement View Post
    The entire unit was custom. The dealer stated they had someone who could cut the glass with a tint but I elected to go to www.motionwindows.com and have them custom build the entire thing. They have great frame and tint options to select.
    I’ve visited the website. It looks like you have to replace the whole window through them. Is that what you did or were you able to just order the glass. I didn’t see the option for the mirror finish. Any updates would be helpful.
    Thanks
    Kyle

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The OEM window had screws and the new one was shipped with a set of screws which I noticed were shorter in length. The OEM screws seemed like overkill for the purpose of holding the window in place.
    Barb, Lyle and the 3 four-legged kids
    2015 Solitude 369RL #3521
    2018 Ford F350 DRW

“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleMiller View Post
    I’ve visited the website. It looks like you have to replace the whole window through them. Is that what you did or were you able to just order the glass. I didn’t see the option for the mirror finish. Any updates would be helpful.
    Thanks
    Kyle
    This is not a glass replacement but a full frame replacement. The option is called Solar for the mirrored glass.

Lyle
    Barb, Lyle and the 3 four-legged kids
    2015 Solitude 369RL #3521
    2018 Ford F350 DRW

“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for reply.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12