Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ordered Momentum 397TH

Good Afternoon everyone!

We will soon be joining the Grand Design family. We just placed an order for a 397TH. We were hoping to find one on the lot but we wanted FBP and those seem hard to find. Hopefully it comes in quickly, we will see.

We previously owned a much smaller Road Warrior and are glad to be upgrading size/brand. We will be going Full time in early August although we will be stationary for a few months.

Thank you!

Andrew
    Last edited by amr952; 06-28-2019 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Remove vendor, not sure if that is allowed

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome, welcome to the forum

May you get a hundred thousand trouble free miles out of her.
    2019 Momentum 395
    2018 Ram 3500 DRW 4.10 AISIN

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum Andrew!

I'm not sure what the backlog is now for FBP but last fall it took just over 15 weeks to get our Solitude (ordered in August, delivered in December). You might want to make sure you have alternative housing for August and September
    Brian & Kellie
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, 1,460w solar, 540ah BBGC3, MORryde IS w/disc brakes
    2020 F-350 Platinum SRW Powerstroke Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
    2019 Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
    2016 Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you!

Supposedly ours will come off the line in mid July and will go to paint for three weeks. The dealer we ordered from is only an hour from Grand Design so we are hoping we can get it mid-late August. Not sure how much you can trust dealer timelines but we will see!

Looks like we will be relying on Airbnb if we have to go that route.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope your dealer is more accurate in his delivery estimate than ours was. Ours was off by about eight weeks. Either way, your rig will be beautiful. The FBP looks so nice! It will be worth the wait!
    Brian & Kellie
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, 1,460w solar, 540ah BBGC3, MORryde IS w/disc brakes
    2020 F-350 Platinum SRW Powerstroke Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
    2019 Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
    2016 Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome and congrats Andrew! Momentums ROCK!'

Since you're so close, you might as well come to National Rally.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2019-gr...ts-54889070688

Red and Pam.
    Location - Wherever the road takes us...Full-timers
    2015 Momentum 380
    2019 Ram Dually

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations! That is the model I'm looking at also. The FBP is going to look awesome. What color scheme did you go with?

Cheers,
    Kevin
    2015 Ram Laramie 3500 4x4 LB Dually Crew Cab
    6.7L I6 Cummins Turbo Diesel Engine 5th wheel Prep
    68RFE Transmission Auto Level Rear Air Suspension 3.73 gears

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We decided to go with the White Pearl. We probably would have purchased any of the colors if we could find one on the lot since we thought they all looked good (except Burnt Orange, wife was not a fan).

We thought about signing up for that Rally because it looks like it would be an awesome time as well as a great first stop on our trek home. Now based on the feedback from this thread we are worried if we will even receive our camper in August. Fingers crossed!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Andrew

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Andrew,
    Please post some pictures when you get it.

Regards,
    Kevin
    2015 Ram Laramie 3500 4x4 LB Dually Crew Cab
    6.7L I6 Cummins Turbo Diesel Engine 5th wheel Prep
    68RFE Transmission Auto Level Rear Air Suspension 3.73 gears

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered mine June 5th with FBP too and same color as you the with the white pearl, I was told mine will not be off line until 8-6 and go to paint and that will take 3 to 4 weeks too. I also ordered it with the dual pane windows or I should say everything but the super sofa & king bed. I have a 351M now but I want the 3rd axle and I like the setup of the 397 much better too. I wish I would have got this model when I first got one last July so I didn’t need to upgrade so soon. Please let me know when you get yours and I will let you know too. I don’t even expect it until at least September. Congratulations on your new trailer. Talk to you soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast