User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Philly

Question 2015 Reflections 337 RLS A/C

We just purchased a 2015 Reflections 337 RLS. The a/c unit is the Atwood 16000BTU.When we have it o "Auto" setting and the coach gets to room temperature the fan stays on constantly. I was told both by the dealer service and Grand Design service that that is the way it made. Does anyone have this issue? I never heard of any A/C unit that when in Auto mode that the fan NEVER shuts off. All my personal experiences with A/C units the fan shuts of when the room gets to set temperature.

Philly
    By the way we really love this trailer. It is our 7th trailer and it has everything we need and has the high quality materials and features you only dream about in higher price point units. We have only been out for one quick trip so far and took her back in for some quick fixes before we go out on the next adventure. We looked at so many trailers brands and everyone of them had "something" we didn't like except this one. It is high quality, workmanship and can tell a lot of thought went into the design and manufacturing. Can say enough about how pleased we are with our selection.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

That's just what Atwoods do. The thermostats are a little funky too but man, they sure work good. It was 95 and 73% humidity the other day and we had both ac going full blast - kept us at a very comfortable 72. They take a little getting used to tho.

The furnace is the same way. We have to adjust downward about 4 degrees. But it sure works good.
    Dean and Cindy
    2014 337 RLS
    Firestone Ride - Rite Airbags
    Ford F-250 6.7 Diesel

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum Philly and congratulations on your new Reflection! Go down to the Reflection Section and you can read all the comments about the Atwood A/C.

Steve

Philly
    I am a first time user on any forum site. Thanks Steve, Cill , Dean and Cindy for the response. I'll take a look at the Reflections sections.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum Philly. Can't help you with the Atwood AC question as our 337 has Dometic AC units but they should be similar. Good to see more Grand Design units on the road in the DFW area.
    Trish & Jeff Dallas/Fort Worth
    2012 Ford F250 Super Duty - 6.7L Diesel
    ATTA 45 Gallon Auxiliary Fuel Tank
    PullRite SuperGlide Hitch
    Grand Design - Reflection 337RLS