Just looking for some info from Reflection owners as my wife & I are considering this unit (29RS) but have some concerns regarding clearance. My stock Ram 3500 measures 58" to the top of the box & the Reflection measures 60.5" to the under side of the front cap. Everything I've read to this point says 6" is the minimum clearance required without doing damage to the bed rails or trailer when negotiating elevation changes (i.e.: gas station entrances, rv sites & unfortunately my driveway entrance where the unit would be stored) Have done a ton of research on this along with the help of Peter Kinden (Reflection Western region SM) who has gone "ABOVE & BEYOND" to help us get the answers we need.
I'm aware that the fifth wheel hitch can be adjusted to gain clearance but as you raise the hitch height the trailer becomes nose high & very out of level. This puts unwanted stress on trailer suspension components & can cause fridge issues on long periods of driving not being somewhat level.(according to the experts)
GD service team said adjusting the trailer pinbox will gain another one inch of clearance as well the truck will squat at least an inch with 1500lbs+ pin weight on. Just worried that my roughly 5" inches of clearance might not be enough when negotiating some of the above mentioned situations without doing some truck/trailer damage. Jerry from GD service dept had mentioned that longer axles hanger plates could be installed. Any feedback from Reflection owners & what they have for clearance on their current set up would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks