User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I made these, like J&Gs, 4 years ago when I did my disk brakes. I use them every time I set up. The third smaller one I carry for my bottle jack in case of a flat. The truck stands don't travel with us.

Last edited by Paul & Deb; 07-01-2019 at 10:38 AM.
    Paul "Poppy" and Deb Cervone
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE - SOLD ; 2015 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS - SOLD
    2016 GMC Denali 3500HD SRW Duramax/Allison CC 4x4; Tire Minder TPMS

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold Country Livin' View Post
    J&G, do you carry two of these or four? I should upgrade the junk scraps that I am using now.
    Thanks
    I carry just two. We put them under the landing gear so we don't have to drop the extensions usually. This greatly reduces movement of the trailer when someone walks around inside. I also use one of them to support my 20 ton bottle jack if I have to change a tire or work on the frame.
    Jim & Georgianne
    N. California
    2016 Reflection 29RS
    2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty PSD
    B&W Companion hitch
    Rubber turtle with no name

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Frank when are you going? We grabbed the last of two spots a few months ago for Labor Day weekend. We had our choice of the two least desirable sites—one short but wide (site 3, 42 feet long but quite wide) or very narrow but long (25 I think?). We opted for site 3 but still wondering how we’re going to park a 35’ FW in it easily, though the woman said we could park the truck elsewhere. I can’t get a sense from their website even with the pictures. If you go before then can you let me know what site 3 looks like for backing in a 35’ fiver? Thanks much. Chris

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cchapin100 View Post
    Frank when are you going? We grabbed the last of two spots a few months ago for Labor Day weekend. We had our choice of the two least desirable sites—one short but wide (site 3, 42 feet long but quite wide) or very narrow but long (25 I think?). We opted for site 3 but still wondering how we’re going to park a 35’ FW in it easily, though the woman said we could park the truck elsewhere. I can’t get a sense from their website even with the pictures. If you go before then can you let me know what site 3 looks like for backing in a 35’ fiver? Thanks much. Chris
    Hi Chris

Sorry, we’ve already been and gone. Some sites seemed challenging to me to get in but everyone managed. I saw Class A’s in site 3 but don’t recall 5’ers. Wish I could be of more help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12