User Tag List

A rolling stone....we're in Tucson, Az. now.
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2017 Momentum 376TH.....read the upgrades first....

You can get a basic Momentum 376TH (no options or add ons) for much cheaper than ours. However, if you're wanting an RV that you can get in and travel North America right now without a bunch of high dollar additions then this is the rig and truck for that. Here is the list:

RV....

Ceramic Window Film (google it) to keep it cooler and no condensation in the winter.
    Replaced drum brakes with electric over hydraulic disc brakes (huge difference in stopping!)
    All seven (7) Goodyear G614 tires and balanced (7th tire is spare)
    Dish winegard Trav'ler, Hopper with sling (the sling allows you to watch any of your recorded programs on a computer from anywhere in the world.....like a hotel room, etc.....that has internet) and two wireless joeys (one for the bedroom TV and one for the outside TV.
    THIA by Proteng, Automatic RV Fire Suppression system installed throughout (covers the most likely places an RV fire may start....refrigerator, water heater, automatic transfer switch, electrical power management system, back side of break panel, batteries, Onan 5500 gas generator, etc.)
    Hardwired 50 Amp Surge Guard with Digital Monitor mounted inside the RV
    160w Solar panel mounted on the roof with controller and digital read out mounted inside the RV
    Splendide washer/dryer combo unit.
    Furion rear, full time observation camera
    TST TPMS (tire pressure monitor) with pressure and tempreture readout for each tire on the RV
    Dual Water filtration system
    I will include the 50 amp power cord, sewer hoses and connections, etc.
    Both smart fans have rain shields over them (on the roof) so the vents can be open even when it's raining.
    I will include the extra Onan generator oil filters, Onan generator oil, Onan generator fuel filters that I have on hand.
    I have receipts. Much like cars, trucks and motorcycles, the labor is much more than all of these parts but we never get that back. Just saying that I spent a small fortune getting this rig set up the way that it is so there aren't any issues.

The truck....2014 Ford F-350, Lariat, longbed, dually
    FX-4 (four wheel drive)
    Husky 26K W 5th wheel hitch.
    Bed has the spray on bed liner
    Heavy Duty rubber bed matt
    Delta cross bed tool box that sets down inside the sidewalls for complete 5th wheel clearence
    Ceramic window film to keep it cool inside.
    Dually mud flaps with the chrome strips across the bottom
    Stainless steel fender trim
    New stainless steel turbo tube on the motor.
    Just had the oil, oil filter and air filter, tranny fluid and tranny filter changed last month (have receipts)
    New crankcase ventilator filter last month (have receipt).
    Two new batteries month before last. Ford OEM batteries (have receipt).
    6 Michellin tires about 8k miles ago (have receipt).
    This truck has the man step built in to the tailgate
    It is the Lariat so it has all the bells & whistles.
    Rear vision monitor windshield mounted
    Tire pressure monitor windshield mounted.
    Air Lift air bags with remote control (so you can add 10-15psi on the fly or let 10-15 psi out, on the fly, for a smoother ride on rough highways).
    107,000 miles

I would like to get $76k for the RV (which is high NADA guide value of $76,775....but I feel it's worth it due to all the high dollar add ons that it has. I want $37k for the truck. If my math is correct it's $113k total. If you want both the Momentum and the truck, I'll take $108k for both if they're bought at the same time. And of course, these numbers are USD, not Canadian and this transaction will be done in person, face to face.

Here is a link to my RV Trader add that has 50 photos.... 2017 Grand Design MOMENTUM 376TH, Box Elder SD - - RVtrader.com
    SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Map = states that we've stayed at least one night in our RV.

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AR...TNTXUTWYsm.jpg

A rolling stone....we're in Tucson, Az. now.
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing wrong with this RV.....just a change of plans. Babe and I are looking at selling this rig (and maybe the truck, if they go together), buying a small home in Green Valley, Ariz. to hold up in the winter months. Then buying a smaller RV (possibly a Momentum G series bumper pull) so that we can continue to travel in the summer months. Follow the snow melt north and then race it back south in the fall/winter.
    SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Map = states that we've stayed at least one night in our RV.

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AR...TNTXUTWYsm.jpg

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck JC. Welcome back to AZ.
    Jeff and Jen
    2016 F250 CC Lariat 4x4 6.7L, Firestone Airbags, Pullrite Superglide
    2017 Solitude 310GK, a little solar, a little lithium, disc brakes and a few suspension mods

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck on the sale JC. Dang! You know you can just park that baby in Green Valley AZ when you get there.

Red
    Location - Wherever the road takes us...Full-timers
    2015 Momentum 380
    2019 Ram Dually