User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2018 Momentum 351M FOR SALE

**My apologies on the duplicate post. I can't for the life of me edit the previous one so I can add the upgraded features.

Very lightly used 2018 Grand Design Momentum 351M for sale $65,000 OBO. White exterior with black/blue theme decals and lighting..

Life happened and plans changed a few months after purchase and we haven’t had a real chance to enjoy this rig as much as we hoped for. Now expecting a baby so we will be even less likely to fully utilize this trailer. We ended up never even putting the motorcycle in the garage, but have used the drop down ramp "porch" feature several times and loved it. The toy hauler garage and half bath have also provided great space for storage, kenneling, and visitor bathroom use.

This unit has several upgrade options. Pickup only unless we can work out a great offer and you are within a reasonable distance of the Houston, TX area.

ONE OWNER purchased NEW from dealer in January 2018.
    Nanocure protectant exterior/interior. Applied by dealer.
    Could sleep 6-8 people between the Master Queen Bed, Loft Bed, 4 in Garage Happi-Jac/Bed, and couch

Currently this trailer is parked in League City, TX. Couch color is called Oakley which is grey and more modern (pictured) vice the typical dark brown.

Factory Build includes:
    M-Class Luxury, Exterior, Garage, Weather-Tek Insulation Packages
    Under Unit Blue LED Light Kit (interior also has tons of blue LED accent lighting options)
    2nd A/C Bedroom 15K BTU
    Heat Pump A/C - M-Class
    Kitchen and Bathroom Power Fans w/Rain Sensor
    Load Range G Tire Upgrade
    Convection Microwave
    Master Bedroom TV - LED HD TV (M)
    Auxiliary 40 Gallon Fresh Water Tank
    Rear Aluminum Deck System w/Rear Box Awning & Patio Steps
    Central Vacuum System
    Electric fire place
    Half Bath in Garage with Power Fans w/Rain Sensor
    Master Bedroom Queen Bed (put a real mattress in for extra comfort, will not be included)
    One Control Touch Control System also compatible with smartphone app
    Automatic Hydraulic Leveling System

Upgrades, can provide all paperwork (approx. $15,000):
    Onan 5.5KW gasoline generator
    3rd AC in garage 13.5K BTU
    Happi-Jac Electric bunk system w/folding sofa
    3 Season Garage Walls
    Momentum patio chairs
    Exterior entertainment center

Happy to include the following with the trailer:
    sewage hoses and attachments
    multiple water hoses including heated winter hose
    extension power cable
    30-50apm converter plug
    TV cable
    other misc. items we purchased along the way

**Using the Curt Q20 5th wheel hitch w/slider that we might be willing to include if purchase price is right. Compatible with a ford puck/drop in system.

I can be contact directly at [email protected] or cell (239) 878-0044 & can also email or text additional pictures. For some reason am unable to upload iPhone pictures here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0392.jpg   IMG_0391.jpg   IMG_1225.jpg