Likes Likes:  0
    Site Sponsor
    Kerrville, TX RV parks through April 2020
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doors and steps 2930RL

We just sold our 2014 Reflection 337 and purchased a 2020 2930RK S class. We are scheduled to do PDI and delivery on July 15. Our concern is that when we toured it last Saturday, with the steps out both doors rubbed badly on the steps. We have been assured it is a leveling issue, but has anyone else experienced this and has it been adjusted and resolved? We will appreciate your experience.
    AKA Steve and Lynne
    Storm the Black Lab
    Reflection 337 RLS vin 573FR3628E3300393
    2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Quad Cab Longbox
    6.7 Cummins, 68 RFE transmission
    B and W Companion, Air Lifts

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never had that happen. Make the dealer correct this.
    2018 Solitude 375 RES 2022 F450 Powerstroke Dually

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's an easy fix. The legs on the steps are adjustable so you can change the angle of the stairs to suit the ground your parked on. If they're adjusted to a too shallow angle the door will rub on the steps. I've had to adjust mine a couple of times depending on the campsite I'm parked at. No worries there at all.
    2019 Solitude 375RES Onan 5500 Splendide W/D Samsung res. fridge
    2020 Ford F450 Platinum dually 6.7L 4:30 gears
    B&W Companion for Ford puck system 20K lbs
    Jeff

Site Sponsor
    Kerrville, TX RV parks through April 2020
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Txfivver View Post
    That's an easy fix. The legs on the steps are adjustable so you can change the angle of the stairs to suit the ground your parked on. If they're adjusted to a too shallow angle the door will rub on the steps. I've had to adjust mine a couple of times depending on the campsite I'm parked at. No worries there at all.
    Thanks, I was hoping it was going to be simple. We are buying at Explore USA in Boerne, have talked to two courteous and knowledgeable salespeople. Hopefully the service and PDI people are the same. They are installing a Trail Air pin box as we had on our Reflection. Take care!
    AKA Steve and Lynne
    Storm the Black Lab
    Reflection 337 RLS vin 573FR3628E3300393
    2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Quad Cab Longbox
    6.7 Cummins, 68 RFE transmission
    B and W Companion, Air Lifts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My 2019 2930RL did the same thing at the dealer and they told us as well it was a leveling problem. when we got it to our lot the camper was on gravel and steps on cement patio. Guess what....rubbed even worse. I built my camper up with some treated 2x12's and adjusted the legs and no problem since.

Good Luck!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by steve gravelle View Post
    Thanks, I was hoping it was going to be simple. We are buying at Explore USA in Boerne, have talked to two courteous and knowledgeable salespeople. Hopefully the service and PDI people are the same. They are installing a Trail Air pin box as we had on our Reflection. Take care!
    We took delivery on our 2930 from the same dealership on June 14th and just finished a 10 day dry camping trip in southern Colorado. As others have said, the step issue is due to being unravel and or the extensions being set too high.

Our RV performed flawlessly. We loved the front window. Never closed the shade because at night while laying in bed, we could look up and see a sky full of stars.

Art was our sales person, Micah our service manager and Brent did our walk through. So far we are very happy with the dealership.