Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fresh Water Not Showing Full

Just got home from my first time dry camping. Filled both fresh water tanks until the overflow spilled out, and my control panel only said 33% full. Anyone have this problem?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cattledog04 View Post
    Just got home from my first time dry camping. Filled both fresh water tanks until the overflow spilled out, and my control panel only said 33% full. Anyone have this problem?
    The sensors on the water tanks are notoriously inaccurate. We just timed it the first time we filled our fresh water, and know when it's full.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cattledog04 View Post
    I don't have this problem but it sounds like some of the wiring is not connected either to the sensors on the tank or the panel in the trailer. The light on the panel turns on when the water touches the sensor in the tank and closes the circuit to turn on the light. Pretty simple system and never had an issue with the fresh water sensors.

Rob
    Rob & Barb
    2022 Solitude 378MBS
    2022 RAM 3500 SRW HO Aisin 4x4
    Waterloo, Ontario, Canada