User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2020 Transcend XPLOR 265BH - GFCI circuit can't reset

I have an issue with the outlets that are on the GFCI circuit and can't get them working. We had an electric griddle plugged into the outside outlet and it stopped working. The GFCI outlet with the reset button would not reset. I checked the breaker box and one of the breakers was tripped. It's labeled "CONV". I tried turning it all the way to off and back to on, but it doesn't even act like it wants to reset. I made sure nothing was plugged into the circuit and tried again. Any suggestions on something I could be missing before I take it to the dealer to get looked at?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like you might have a bad breaker in the fuse panel. The GFCI outlet will not reset if there is no power to it. I'm not an electrician, knowing only enough to get myself in trouble. Hopefully someone with more electrical background will chime in...

John
    2018 Silverado LTZ 3500HD CC LB 4X4 DRW Duramax/Allison
    2019 Momentum 381M w/Full Body Paint
    2016 Can Am Spyder F3 Limited Special Series
    2017 Can Am Outlander 1000 XT-P
    2016 Wrangler Hard Rock Unlimited
    1997 Bayliner Capri 1950 affectionately named Skinnydipper
    MSgt, USAF (Ret)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a GFCI go bad in my unit. It tripped and then tripped main breaker. Reset main breaker and GFCI would trip after several minutes. I replaced it and all is well. If you are handy a GFCI is cheap and easy change out.
    2013 Ram Cummins 3500
    2019 GD 303RLS-SOLD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update: I went home this evening and unplugged the 120V power from the house outlet and also removed the 12V main disconnect. After I did that I was able to reset the "CONV" breaker, which is for the converter that I didn't realize wasn't working also. Then after re-connecting both power sources the GFCI outlet had power and was able to reset. I'm not sure if that makes sense?...but it worked... Also, I'm not sure what caused it to happen? Possibly this will help someone in the future. Thanks for the replies

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't you hate it when you fix something but you don't know what you did to fix it? Anyway glad you got it sorted out. Thanks for updating the thread...

John
    2018 Silverado LTZ 3500HD CC LB 4X4 DRW Duramax/Allison
    2019 Momentum 381M w/Full Body Paint
    2016 Can Am Spyder F3 Limited Special Series
    2017 Can Am Outlander 1000 XT-P
    2016 Wrangler Hard Rock Unlimited
    1997 Bayliner Capri 1950 affectionately named Skinnydipper
    MSgt, USAF (Ret)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]