User Tag List

Thread: Hello from WA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello from WA

Just joined the forum and the Grand Design family, we pick up our unit this coming Saturday. We are not new to camping but are new to the Grand Design family.
    2017 Silverado 3500HD LTZ Duramax DRW 4X4
    2019 Solitude 375RES
    B&W Companion

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to another WA member. You will find this forum extremely useful as time goes by. Come visit the dry side of the state. Lots of great camping over here.

Safe Travels.

Jim
    Jim & Gwen
    2015 Solitude 379fl, VIN 573FS4324F1102454
    2011 F-350 SC, DRW, 6.7 PSD, Ride-Rite Air Bags, Pull-Rite 20.5 K
    "You can't get lost if you don't care where you're going"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome from north of the 49th, but still in Cascadia.
    Judy & Larry
    Ty and Ali the St Bernard drool machines
    Delta, British Columbia, GWN
    2019 Imagine 2150RB - lovingly christened “IM-A-GENE” towed by Dusty via Andersen 3350.
    2018 F150 SCREW 3.5 EcoBoost Lariat - respectfully christened “Dusty”.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimNAmyZ View Post
    Just joined the forum and the Grand Design family, we pick up our unit this coming Saturday. We are not new to camping but are new to the Grand Design family.
    Welcome to the forum.
    My wife and I are camping all over the state of Washington this month and next.
    Have stayed in Chehalis and Issaquah, currently in La Conner, then we’re going to hit Birch Bay, Leavenworth and a few other cities. So far we’ve had some terrific weather and the campgrounds have been really nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Resistance is Not Futile, It's Voltage Divided by Current.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Birch Bay is nice. We are trying Wenatchee Confluence as we could not get into Wenatchee Country Park which is excellent. Enjoy your time in Washington.
    Judy & Larry
    2019 Imagine 2150RB - lovingly christened “IM-A-GENE” towed by Dusty via Andersen 3350.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiddy View Post
    Birch Bay is nice. We are trying Wenatchee Confluence as we could not get into Wenatchee Country Park which is excellent. Enjoy your time in Washington.
    We really like Wenatchee Confluence. It's a bit of an urban park, so a different experience. Great bicycling on paved trails, you can ride down to Lincoln Rock or into the city for breakfast. Park is very nicely maintained, large paved sites, bird sanctuary bordering it, swim in the river. Rocky Reach Dam is only a few minutes away. We were there a few weeks ago and watched huge salmon swimming up the fish ladder. We used it at first as a stop on the way to or from somewhere, now we like to spend a few days there before moving on. There is traffic noise but for us that's the only con. It's only 120 miles from our house.

Thanks for the tip about Potholes. We actually were supposed to be there this Saturday on the way back from Farragut State Park in Idaho. Had to cancel trip due to this damn health issue. Our best buddies took the trip and will be there. I look forward to checking it out!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefblueman View Post
    We really like Wenatchee Confluence. It's a bit of an urban park, so a different experience. Great bicycling on paved trails, you can ride down to Lincoln Rock or into the city for breakfast. Park is very nicely maintained, large paved sites, bird sanctuary bordering it, swim in the river. Rocky Reach Dam is only a few minutes away. We were there a few weeks ago and watched huge salmon swimming up the fish ladder. We used it at first as a stop on the way to or from somewhere, now we like to spend a few days there before moving on. There is traffic noise but for us that's the only con. It's only 120 miles from our house.

Thanks for the tip about Potholes. We actually were supposed to be there this Saturday on the way back from Farragut State Park in Idaho. Had to cancel trip due to this damn health issue. Our best buddies took the trip and will be there. I look forward to checking it out!
    Potholes was great, dog spent the day in the trailer due to heat in the 35ºC range, SWMBO and I loved it.

On the way home we took I90 and got off at North Bend, took 202 to 203 and then I5 to GWN, went right by/thru your town.

Hope the health issue resolves itself. Have a great day = OP, sorry for the hijack.....
    Judy & Larry