User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Harlech

GDRV Support Email, No Response?

Anyone tried contacting GDRV on the support email address? I sent out an email almost two weeks ago asking a couple of questions, made sure to include my full name, vin, contact details, and a good description of the issues we were having. Haven't heard anything back, not even a "Hi, we got your email and are working on it."

Just wondering if anyone else has had any luck. I work in an area in west Texas where I have absolutely no cell phone signal during the daylight hours when there would be someone working on the phone and the wife doesn't feel confident calling in and trying to explain the details to the issues we are having.

Thanks,
    Kyle

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Kyle, go down to the Tech Corner and post your concerns. Grand Design monitors that section almost daily.

Steve

pwrplay
    I've had success with GD Customer Service responding to my emails. Dean answered my email question within a couple of days.
    He also was very diligent at responding to emails regarding warranty work we had done. He was also great at working with our local RV repair shop directly to handle our repairs as our purchasing dealer is 2 1/2 hours away. I'd resend the email. It may have just been overlooked.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kyle--I too sent an email last week to Dean Brovont with no response. This is unusual as whether phone or email, GD has been Johnny on the spot in responding w/i hrs. I just got off the phone with Dean in CS and he said he did not receive my email of last week but did receive my follow-up email of yesterday. He mentioned they may have had a "hiccup" in their email and maybe phone service last week (we did not talk about how wide spread) so this may be the issue. He said they have had a few comments about not responding to emails and apparently voice mails too. He is going to touch base with others at GD to see what feedback they have on this.

Our RV is in for warranty items so Dean and I have been in contact several times over the last several weeks.

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Harlech
    Good info Dan, I will try resending it then!

-Kyle

Harlech
    Got a quick response this morning, thanks again for the suggestions!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every email I have sent to Dean he has always responded within 2 hours. he has sent me any part that I have needed. Dean is the best! Great customer service GD!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try calling JD or Ryan in Service. If that fails, Call Jerry McCarthy who is higher up. If all else fails, send a PM to Bill Fenech who is a co-owner.

It just depends on your situation who you need to speak to. Sometimes, you need to go higher up as sometimes the issues you need can only be addressed by some one more senior in the company. I had great response and help from JD even before I bought my Trailer and then with Ryan as well after I purchased my trailer. When I had serious issues where I needed more help, I sent a PM to Bill and he responded immediately. he s a great down to earth person who will help you out. He tasked Jerry to take over after the initial investigation into my issues and Jerry was absolutely the best.

Overall, very pleased with the service from Grand Design.
    Aaron & Donna
    2014 Solitude 369RLS #1067
    2010 Dodge RAM 3500 SLT Mega-Cab 4x4 SRW 6.7L Cummins Diesel
    AMP Power Step Running Boards, Bed Step, & Bed Step2; Garmin RV760 GPS & EEZRV TPMS; Truck Covers USA Roll Cover
    Firestone Rear Air Suspension System, on-board compressor with 5 Gallon tank and Air port; Hijacker 16K Ultra Slider 5th Wheel Hitch, Dee Zee Truck Tailgate Assist; DU-HA Humpstor Truck Bed Storage Box; Voyager Rear Back Up Camera System
    YAKUPSŪ Vertical Kayak Rack and Custom Lippert 2" Receiver; Sailun S637ST tires; WeBoost Cell Phone Booster.