User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Furion stove glass top explodes

Second trip out in a 2019 2500RL and the glass top exploded while boiling water on the stove. Glass was back and in the correct position.
    This happen to anyone else? I dont think this will be repaired under warranty?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zappel View Post
    Second trip out in a 2019 2500RL and the glass top exploded while boiling water on the stove. Glass was back and in the correct position.
    This happen to anyone else? I dont think this will be repaired under warranty?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wow!! Never heard of that before. Just an FYI that the stove top and glass come as one complete unit. I had a big chip in my stove top when I took delivery and it all comes as a complete assembly. My old glass top was perfect so I disassembled it from the old stove top just in case I ever need to replace it. I would still try warranty first though. GD is pretty good with customer support from what I hear on the forum.

Rob
    Rob & Barb
    2022 Solitude 378MBS
    2022 RAM 3500 SRW HO Aisin 4x4
    Waterloo, Ontario, Canada