Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First trip in 2600rb

My wife & I just purchased a 2020 2600rb, using first time this weekend. Loving it so far, love the layout & large bathroom.when we turn the theater seating lights on they only stay on for 1 hour, is this normal? Our salesman use the theater seating lights as a sales point saying they could be used as nite lights. If they automatically turn off after an hour its pretty much useless as a nite light. Secondly the door is extremely hard to open, my wife can’t open the door from the outside, is there an adjustment that can be made on the door handle? Thanks for your help.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickJF View Post
    My wife & I just purchased a 2020 2600rb, using first time this weekend. Loving it so far, love the layout & large bathroom.when we turn the theater seating lights on they only stay on for 1 hour, is this normal? Our salesman use the theater seating lights as a sales point saying they could be used as nite lights. If they automatically turn off after an hour its pretty much useless as a nite light. Secondly the door is extremely hard to open, my wife can’t open the door from the outside, is there an adjustment that can be made on the door handle? Thanks for your help.
    Doors on RV vehicles are typically pretty stiff (to start out). They do loosen up a bit with use. But you don't want it real easy to open, as vibrations while traveling could cause it to open.

I found that, if I lean on the door (when coming in from outside) when I pull the latch it opens easier.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The light over the door can be motion detector, best way to get to bath at night. Not sure about the 2020 but the 2019 has two settings for the lights, on and timed off, are you setting them correctly.

The doors are friction hinge or are you speaking of just getting it open?
    Judy & Larry
    Ty and Ali the St Bernard drool machines
    Delta, British Columbia, GWN
    2019 Imagine 2150RB - lovingly christened “IM-A-GENE” towed by Dusty via Andersen 3350.
    2018 F150 SCREW 3.5 EcoBoost Lariat - respectfully christened “Dusty”.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just getting it open, how do you change the setting on the lights?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My unit does not have lights under the seats, but when looking at a 2600RB last year, there was a timed on off/always on on the arms of the chairs. Massage, timed and on as i recall.
    Judy & Larry
    2019 Imagine 2150RB - lovingly christened “IM-A-GENE” towed by Dusty via Andersen 3350.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine only has three buttons, massage, vibrate, and lights. The button for the light is just on and off. When on it is timed lights. I’m trying to figure out how to change it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, don’t know. Do you have a lock button? It would make sense that when the lights are on, pushing the lock button keeps them on. Did you mean massage and heat? To me vibrate and massage are the same. Could be blowing smoke here.
    Judy & Larry

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, I did mean massage and heat. Mine does not have a lock button,only three buttons.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to the manual, lights will shut off after 30 minutes.
    https://lci-support-doc.s3.amazonaws...CD-0001844.pdf