All, curious to hear how you use your Level Up system. This is my 3rd RV, but 1st one with this system - needless to say, I'm still getting use to it....

The couple times I have used the Auto Level feature, it's not resulted in the RV being level enough for me - based on a bubble level that I use to sanity check the system, and, the fact that both the wife and I feel the camper still leans a bit (left to right). I end up going into manual mode to adjust.

Now, before I even attempt to use Auto Level, I ensure the RV is level left to right, with boards under the tires if needed. Unhook, then drop the front jacks to get it level front to back. At this point, I've got it as level as I can, and am ready to run Auto Level, and drop the remaining 4 jacks. Right or wrong, I do this because I just don't trust the system enough (yet) to execute properly if I start from a non-level state. My fear (warranted or not) is it will tweak the frame or insides, as it goes through it's progressions (gyrations). Fact or fiction, the horror stories I've heard with cracked cabinets or them separating from the wall, are enough to make me......paranoid.

My questions:
1) Do any of you not use the Auto Level, and just manually level? I'm talking about going into Manual mode and using the Front, Rear, Left and Right buttons until you achieve a level state.
2) IF you do manually level, is there (or should there be) any concern that the "weight/pressure" on each of the 6 jacks is balanced/distributed equally? I *assume* Auto Level does this for you? It just seems that once you get all 6 jacks down, and then manually level (whether it's left to right or front to back) by extending the jacks (if needed), would put additional strain on the opposing side jacks. In my old campers with scissor jacks, I didn't worry about this AT ALL. Now with a hydraulic system, not sure.
3) Last night, after returning from a camping trip, I decided to Auto Level. When done, I noticed the non-door side of the RV had lifted high enough that the wheels were off the ground. It was level, but I just wasn't comfortable with all that weight on the jacks and the tires not helping some. Is this OK?

Thanks All! Excellent forum!
-Tom