User Tag List

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Using Private Messaging and/or the Search Function

After many years and many thousands of posts, I find that other priorities do not allow me to participate on this forum as much as I used to. Recently I have had forum members track me down by some rather complex paths, to ask me a question or to find a link to something that I posted a long time ago. It doesn't need to be this complicated!

First . . . if you have a question about something that I have posted, please send me a private message (PM). Find this utility under your name in the upper right bar. This sends me both your question and an email notifying of your message. I will respond to this contact very quickly, even if I missed your question on the general forum.

Second . . . use the search tool in the upper right corner if you are looking for something that you remember that I posted. The box to the left of the magnifying glass and above the Advanced Search words. Type in key words that you remember from the post that you are looking for and include "Rob" in the search string. I sign all my posts, so this "filter" will usually find what you are looking for. Heck . . . this is how I find my own posts .

Rob
    Last edited by Cate&Rob; 07-13-2019 at 08:09 PM.
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's another example of what works: plumbing Cate&Rob site:mygrandrv.com

Partial results of the google search:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CateRob.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	21332
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool, just google; cate&rob site:mygrandrv.com gets you 10,100 results in .40 seconds. Awesome my friend. When I google tnfsolitude I get a mere 207 results and it took .47 seconds to find them. Keep it up and you're going to break the internet.
    Tom & Nancy
    Newport, MI
    369RL, #302

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]