User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Setting Up Camp 2019RRSDLARIAT337RLS's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow. Sucks to hear about your cracked windshield. I got a flat tire with less than 200 miles on my truck. Luckily I was not driving it since it sat this past winter. Just the luck of the draw. You're getting the same mileage I am getting pulling your 5'er. The worst I've gotten was 5 mpg because right after we filled up we went up some steep grades in the beginning. After that it went up to 6.5 mpg at best before the next fillup. How are you adjusting to a gasser so far?? Its very tough going from a diesel to a gasser.
    Irf & Amy & Our Doggo/Furkid Mr. Brody, 2020 Reflection 337RLS, 2nd AC Added, 2019 Ruby Red/Stone Grey Accent CCSB Ford F350 Lariat Ultimate 6.2 Gasser, 4.30 Gears, Andersen Ultimate Hitch, Traded in: 2019 297RSTS And 2018 F150 CCLB 5.0 3.73 Ruby Red/Stone Grey Accent

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2019RRSDLARIAT337RLS View Post
    Wow. Sucks to hear about your cracked windshield. I got a flat tire with less than 200 miles on my truck. Luckily I was not driving it since it sat this past winter. Just the luck of the draw. You're getting the same mileage I am getting pulling your 5'er. The worst I've gotten was 5 mpg because right after we filled up we went up some steep grades in the beginning. After that it went up to 6.5 mpg at best before the next fillup. How are you adjusting to a gasser so far?? Its very tough going from a diesel to a gasser.
    Absolutely getting used to it, of course I still miss my diesel a little but that’s to be expected. This truck is more comfortable, rides a little nicer & has a few options that I really wanted in my last truck but weren’t available at the time like the 360 degree camera’s.

The only thing in the back of my mind is the lack of 4.30’s but I know I can add them later if I really want. Unfortunately with a fifth wheel you really can’t take a road test & hook your camper up to test with, I guess you could but I wasn’t comfortable doing that with someone else’s truck so for me it will always be a thought in the back of my mind.
    2019 Ford F-250 CCSB Lariat Ultimate 6.2L/3.73 gearing
    2015 Ford F-350 CCSB 6.7L - previous
    2018 Grand Design 290BH
    B&W Companion RVK3300

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456