Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    We Have a Great Site Team WhittleBurner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    The reference library PDI lists are here: https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...rms-(Multiple)

Lots of resources!
    I must not have had enough coffee , passed right over it. Thanks!
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

We Have a Great Site Team WhittleBurner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgetting to order parts or waiting on parts from GD are just ploys the dealers use to put you off. When a dealer tells you they are waiting on parts from GD call GD with your vin number and they can give you the real scoop on whats going on. Many people have been told the dealer never ordered any parts.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We bought our Reflection 337 from a dealer that is 2 hrs away from us. In short, be prepared to drive. We found it cheaper to commute than to try and find accommodations. And our experience has been that a fix always takes a bit longer than anticipated. Drive, drop it off, wait for the call that says is ready, drive and pick it up. That's been our experience.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kings7248 View Post
    We bought our Reflection 337 from a dealer that is 2 hrs away from us. In short, be prepared to drive. We found it cheaper to commute than to try and find accommodations. And our experience has been that a fix always takes a bit longer than anticipated. Drive, drop it off, wait for the call that says is ready, drive and pick it up. That's been our experience.
    We bought ours nearly 3 hours away and saved too. Last time we had to go for service the dealer was really good, made the appointment for same day service. DW and I dropped it off and went back 6 hours later and drove home. Enjoyed a bit of time where we were while they did the fixed.

Rob
    Rob & Barb
    2022 Solitude 378MBS
    2022 RAM 3500 SRW HO Aisin 4x4
    Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhittleBurner View Post
    Forgetting to order parts or waiting on parts from GD are just ploys the dealers use to put you off. When a dealer tells you they are waiting on parts from GD call GD with your vin number and they can give you the real scoop on whats going on. Many people have been told the dealer never ordered any parts.
    When dealing with the dealership for warranty; I give the dealership a call that something is wrong and I can supply pictures. This time it was a small tear in the slide roof of the living room. The service writer asked for pictures and I texted them to him. He said he would get the paperwork started and let me know when the roof material came in. I was on vacation camping when I discovered the problem. 3 weeks later I called to see if the roof material was in. He said he would call me back after he verified it was in. No call for 4 days. I called GD and asked if there was a work order started for our Solitude. And of course there was not.
    Heads are rolling now and emails are flying about. We'll see what's happening on Monday. KEN
    Backpacker and tent camper all my life, including BSA as a kid and adult.
    Motorcycle trips across the USA with a tent - 1978 to Present.
    02-10-2005 - 2002 F350 SWD PSD and 2003 Citation 10'8S mostly for Crater Lake Ski Patrol.
    10-29-2015 - 2016 Grand Design 380TH. It's HUGE compared to a camper.
    10-19-2018 - traded truck for a 2016 Ram 3500 DRW Laramie CC 4 X 4 Long Box.
    03-16-2019 - Traded Momentum for a New 2018 374TH-R Solitude
    FULL TIME RV'er Nov 2021

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought mine from Explorer USA in Seguin Tx .When we arrived they had done a inspection, had the stove, oven and water heater running and did our PDI and no issues. Relaxing atmosphere no pressure salesman Tanner Townsend who listened to what we had to say and didn't show us anything outside of our researched travel trailer with one exception Grand Design and purchased 2500RL Image. First trip was Oklahoma, Arkansas, TENNESSEE, Alabama ,Mississippi, Louisiana then to Georgetown Tx to Boerne TX. Third trip Boerne TX to Abilene TX then to Bryan then Boerne TX. ZERO problems could not be any more exciting about our choice.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by orbiker View Post
    When dealing with the dealership for warranty; I give the dealership a call that something is wrong and I can supply pictures. This time it was a small tear in the slide roof of the living room. The service writer asked for pictures and I texted them to him. He said he would get the paperwork started and let me know when the roof material came in. I was on vacation camping when I discovered the problem. 3 weeks later I called to see if the roof material was in. He said he would call me back after he verified it was in. No call for 4 days. I called GD and asked if there was a work order started for our Solitude. And of course there was not.
    Heads are rolling now and emails are flying about. We'll see what's happening on Monday. KEN
    I waited till 1PM for a call. I called and learned the authorization paperwork is done. The roof material is in. I got inserted into the schedule and I will drop off the rig next Monday. They said it should be done by Friday for pick-up.
    We'll see. I'll keep on them. KEN
    Backpacker and tent camper all my life, including BSA as a kid and adult.
    Motorcycle trips across the USA with a tent - 1978 to Present.
    02-10-2005 - 2002 F350 SWD PSD and 2003 Citation 10'8S mostly for Crater Lake Ski Patrol.
    10-29-2015 - 2016 Grand Design 380TH. It's HUGE compared to a camper.
    10-19-2018 - traded truck for a 2016 Ram 3500 DRW Laramie CC 4 X 4 Long Box.
    03-16-2019 - Traded Momentum for a New 2018 374TH-R Solitude
    FULL TIME RV'er Nov 2021

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123