User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3350RL Solitude AAV Stinky Smell

We ran into a slight hint of stinky smell in the kitchen on our new RV this last weekend. gotta go get some new AAVs for the Kitchen and Bath. I included a pic of the AAV in the bathroom under the right hand sink. The one under the kitchen sink looks identical and is also easy to get to,

While i was at it I thought I might as well locate the "black tank vacuum breaker" just in case. Its behind the left hand shower wall. Inside the linen cabinet next to the shower wall there is an access panel held in with 2 screws, behind that panel is a hacked hole in the side of the linen cabinet to access the valve. At this moment I have no idea how I would access this valve to change it if I had too. Would be easy if you could remove the linen cabinet. Don't know if thats possible. The only other way I can see is if I cut another access hole in the linen cabinet below the fixed shelf where the current access hole is. Why in the world do they put these things in one of the most inaccessible places? I just hope it never goes bad.........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails aav.jpg   black tank Vac breaker 1.jpg  
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel