Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoffnCheri View Post
    2018 303 owner here. No spongy floor in our unit nor bathroom floor creak. It may be the particular unit on the lot and not inclusive off all 303's. I would visit another lot where I could go through a similar unit and see if the same issues exist.
    Thanks, we were thinking the same thing. The dealer I talked to today has a 303 in stock so we’ll try to get there to take a look at it. Right now just waiting to hear back from him on the floor.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 on Recommend you visit and tour GD. Hit the others while at it.

As for the spongy floor there are too many variables. One RV might have seen 10 or 20 walk throughs. Other might have seen 10000 with a couple 400 pounders that leaned or stomped on things they ought not have. Jake and Amos might have missed some screws or been tired when it was built, etc. They might have cut costs in 2019. I would not buy a truck without multiple test drives, review reads and some history with the maker. I would not buy a $50+K RV unless I knew how it was made. Go see.
    2018 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS
    2020 Ram 3500 SRW
    https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7803/4...56f2161a_m.jpg

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My 2017 303 creaks in the bathroom by the sliding door. Kinda got used to it. No creaks near the kitchen island.
    Last edited by tubastew; 07-20-2019 at 09:47 AM.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Munsey View Post
    Thanks, we were thinking the same thing. The dealer I talked to today has a 303 in stock so we’ll try to get there to take a look at it. Right now just waiting to hear back from him on the floor.
    Here is a recent thread discussing the bathroom floor squeak and how to remedy it in the 303RLS 5ers.
    https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...bathroom/page2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12